GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

niKa... just jump in whenever you wish... of course you know that though... we'll figure it out, and you'll never bring us "down"... just closer to you....

... where's 2Gray? Reverend2Ts? Simontheloaded? FellowSlipper? I know where Rock is... he's over there arguing on the politics again!

MySeestorEx... do you have any of that "jungle juice" left?

... confusion will be my epitath...

Edited by Guest

NIKA,

You are one of the nice ones here. It has been a pleasure getting to know you.

Like Tom-the-not-so-lone-Stranger said, just jump in any time... and HEY - if I get in the way, just !SLAP! me!

Ex,

That look on Sylvester's face... he is SOOOOOOOOO relentless and yet - he ALWAYS gets busted by Grannie.

Thanks for the laugh! Sylvester and his son crack me up too.. "OHHHH Faaather". His kid reminds me of my son... smarter than his father but still respectful as 'ole Dad tries to show him "life's ropes".

Want to hear something stupid?

The bank won't let my sister on Mom and Dad's checking account (to help Mom pay bills) unless Daddy signs the card.

Box of rocks is smarter than that rule.

That rule is so dumb, it would probably vote for "W." all over again.

Dumb rule.

They opened a new account.

"Be just, and fear not."

niKa... I know what yer sayin'! We had done the "living trust" thingie so it was a lot easier, oh well, sometimes people just don't see the need to be human anymore...

Reverend2Ts, can you operate the Eye of knowledge and locate Simontheloaded? I fear he may be trapped upon a roof somewhere (or just on a bender) and I wouldn't want the fear in the heart...

(((♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥)))

MyseestorEx... copy them into the signature thingy... then you can have them on your posts!

And Simontheloaded? Rocketman be careful... he's probably gonna be grouchy if he's been sleepin it off...er... I mean studying heartily as unto the lord...

Edited by Guest

Good news. I just spoke with Simon.

Not to worry, not "sleeping it off" and not grouchy.

He was unequivocal speaking of his love for the bretheren and sisterns of the 9th.

But he was on the road, searching for Home Despot, er, Depot.

No doubt he will be back here within a few days.

I'm thinking about doing the South Beach diet. Anybody want to do it with me?

Would it work to have an anonymous, long-distance diet buddy?

My sister is Miss GoodHealth, and she says it's a good one. People are supposed to loose 8 to 13 pounds in the first two weeks, and then level off to a more believeable rate. Honestly, it sounds just like some of the healthfood binges that some of us were on in the old days; no refined sugar, no white flour, lots of meat.

Whatcha think? If we have folks who are interested, maybe we could set a start date, and do it together.

"Be just, and fear not."