GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

What,Jardinero,...you think we could just turn it on and off like a faucet,..or a light switch,...or a cow's teat?...(Ask Fellershipper about those)..I mean,...if you have a day without sex are you equally demanding?...What happened to 'getting in the mood',or spontanaity,or inspiration,or foreplay,or "sex starting at the breakfast table"...Perhaps some of us here have a headache...Have you checked a calender?...Maybe it's that time of the month...We might have bad (writer's)cramps...Is that all you think about?...It seems you come here with just one thing on your mind...You probably read our thread and then turn over and fall right to sleep...What about our feelings?...It's like we don't even exist until you decide you need to "get your needs met"...Sorry for the nouthetic confrontation honey,but it's only because we love you with the love of God in the renewed mind in manifestation in the church....

I agree with what Simon Jumpup said.

What about OUR needs??? Where in the bible does it say "give without expecting to receive back" ??

Our words, say they, are weighty. They are not meant to be a musing, lighthearted daily reading motion with devotion. They are to be taken as THE Word Of God, rightly decided, by the household within the household within the family of the 9th corps, of which we are members in particular. Simon the firstfruits, then those that are his at his coming (you ARE coming, aren't you Simon??).

And what the more shall I say?? For time would fail me to enumerate all the good and just and perfect things we of the 9th corps household give freely to the rest of the uncomely parts.

So give glory to God and be thankful that ye receive (dechomai - Bulinger) even the minute crumbs from our table that we are allowed of God to share.

As it is written, He goeth after her straightway, as an ox to the slaughter, and as a fool to the correction of the stocks...

Alright, alright, I confess. I am a lesbian (or look just like one). But none of these things move ME!!

But again I think you hit the hammer on the snail, simon. Not once in the 3 years in residence did a single 9th corps gal go a whorin' with me. And just because I was married was no reason to deny a brother in the lord a blessing. Hey, flesh is flesh, no big deal. Do you get offended when I shake your hand?? It's just flesh. Besides, I have a sister. Nuthin new to me...

Simon, Donna Ozarieu (sp) had an eye for you ...

Simon in the midst....Midst,schmidst...Paul and Jim Schmidst....

Well,I'm off to beautiful Sedona for some hot teaching,prayer,fellowshipping,and a lot of sex and dope...Oops,how did that get in there?...Oh,I was thinking of Claudette talking in the ROA '72 film about how her parents thought the ministry was a lot of sex and dope...Funny,some parents were on the ball in those days...

Two Holidays?

O.K. What's up with that, 9ers????

We can forgive one holiday in a week, but TWO??? Youse guys are really slacking!

Tom Strange - - come back!!!! This group needs a shot of humor, a shot of inspiration, a couple of shots of espresso!!!

O.K. How about margaritas??? Maybe that will hold you til the snow cone man comes back!!!

Sheesh!

J. icon_wink.gif;)-->