GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Jardinero

I think we may know each other as I was in Hereford, PA -- those years.

Do you remember Dan Moran? He was WOW in Norristown around then... Also Cammie, Boone, Mike- I think and Gail something?

I was on Limb Staff then.

Anyway, love to pick through this and see if we know one another... PT?

Now back to the meeting....

Who wants to do prophecy? Sorry, you were taking the dress off of the bunny!

Dot_Matrix.gif

Edited by Guest

What is this,let's meet at the 9th corps lounge and catch up on old friends? You younger corpse need to raise your hand and wait 'til you're called on before you come barging in here like that and interrupting our meeting...We like to keep things decent and in order around here....Dammit,now what in the hell were we talking about?

ISTW....Listen,spiritual podner,if people like you would have told us to get our own tuition together instead of enabling us in that way cult some of us may had to have gotten REAL jobs or training in areas of concen interest and greed...So I now blame you for my joblessness,the pills I'm taking,the rum I'm drinking,my bad attitude,and the Cubs losing to the Marlins...

Edited by Guest

oh leetleNika! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

that pie sure smells good, you wouldn't be offended if I put some whipped cream on my piece would you? icon_razz.gif:P-->

it's not your Sooners who need prayers, it's whatever team is being sacrificed to them... icon_eek.gif

we are allowed to get Xmas cards? icon_mad.gif

If you'll just toss one out the window, the way the wind is blowing today I should get it in about an hour...

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...

(Jardinero raises her hand...):

Tommy S.: don't lose heart, sweetie. It's just a high demand snow cone day!!! Business is good. Enjoy it! Ex-cult people just have bad days when it's a full moon (or even when it's not). It'll all sort out soon. ((((((((Group hug)))))))))

Think pleasant thoughts: like it's not too many more days til holiday tamales!!! woo hoo!

Jardinero icon_wink.gif;)-->