GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Thanks, Tom, I'm fine. How are you?

Had the last day of classes today. Now, I've just got two big boxes of essays to grade, and finals to give.

It started to rain here this afternoon; this is a hard, cold rain. Scheduled to turn to ice pellets and snow right about now. Lots of things are cancelled around here for tomorrow morning.

We don't have much weather like this. I mean, it's not like Ohio, or anything.

When I worked at HQ, I used to look out the big windows in the OSC building and watch the first bad weather coming in, each year. I'd get through it by saying, "Spring is coming."

It's the closest I've ever come to having a mantra.

We're supposed to have 2 to 3 inches of snow tonight.

Spring is coming.

:]

"Live just, and fear not."

Yeah,yeah,...go ahead and report me...you're one to talk... I'm glad we have at least one "doulos"(NIKA)around here to carry the torch when the rest of us "do-less" fly-by-night posters are as sheep gone astray....

I'm trying to get used to the the new cultfe format and rules...Maybe I'll just stay down here for a while...I was missing all my buds...

very good mstarman! I was surprised no one else knew the answer... or was it just that they didn't want to? hmmm

simontheloaded has appeared unto us with more sure words of wisdom... and we missed you too brother...

where are the other brethren and sistern...

I have to figure out what to do with my time since, after tomorrow, I'll be off work for the rest of the year...

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->icon_biggrin.gif:D-->icon_biggrin.gif:D-->icon_biggrin.gif:D-->icon_biggrin.gif:D-->icon_biggrin.gif:D-->(I am going to get to play Pebble Beach next Monday though)icon_biggrin.gif:D-->icon_biggrin.gif:D-->icon_biggrin.gif:D-->icon_biggrin.gif:D-->icon_biggrin.gif:D-->icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...

Edited by Guest

sure I will leetleniKa... have been... peace is around them...

I love you but would you please quit sending your weather down here? ...send it over to ourseestorEx or the other way to Rocky and Simontheloaded... heck, even over and down to Reverend2Ts... just puhleaze quit sending it down to me.... OK? icon_cool.gif

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...