GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Good golly, that Ahnold quote sounds like something our president would say (Bush, that is).

I wonder if we shocked Sunny?

Are we too wierd?

And Simon, are you a Polish sausage? btw, Excie wants me to take pics of your tattoos so she can learn to stumble better.

This is cool.

My neighbors just had their first baby, a big, healthy son.

The dad is a professor of Middle Eastern history, and he met his wife while on his annual tour of that area, about a year and a half ago. She was serving the poor as a Unicef doctor. They're both in their mid thirties, first marriage and first child for both.

I just love it when people find one another, and when things actually do work out for them.

It's great that there's going to be another really nice person in the world.

"Live just, and fear not."

Edited by Guest

Happy New Year to all you 9th Corps sweeties!

I'm leaving to pick up my son at the airport (he's been in Calif. for Christmas) and then we're having our Christmas tomorrow! Yipee!

Thanks for all the laughs and smiles from all of you in 2003. Hope that 2004 is your best year yet!

Hugs & Kisses!

Jardinero

And the same to you. This year I'm believing for the wheat and chaff to grow together into one big clump. Is that a good word, "clump" ?? And I expect Pappy to cause auxano to happen for me & Simon, sos we can be great witnesses to His awesome works in us. Let us all perfect how to sit while standing this year ...