GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

brotherSimontheloaded... there's still hope...

quote:
Spain's Catalonian High Court ruled in November that the Barcelona construction company Perez Parellada Promotions had improperly fired a worker who admitted smoking marijuana on the job, finding that he only smoked during meal breaks and did not smoke enough to affect his work. [Australian Broadcasting Corporation News, 11-26-03]

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...

And here's one for you Rockman...

quote:
In a deposition earlier this year as part of his divorce proceedings (and released in November), the president's brother, Neil Bush, admitted that he had had sex with several women while on business trips in Asia, but that he did not seek them out, insisting that they simply came to his door. Asked his ex-wife's lawyer, "Mr. Bush, you have to admit it's a pretty remarkable thing for a man just to go to a hotel room door and open it and have a woman standing there and have sex with her." Responded Bush, "It was very unusual." [Reuters, 11-25-03]

Dearest Brother and Sister 9ths:

I've been thinking about two of my 9th Corps friends and wonder if maybe any of you know how I could reach them.

Kent Kip******: Is he still in St. Louis? I had his and his wife's number about 10 years ago, but dunno if they're still there.

Alexis Spak****--last seen (by me, at least) in New Hampshire in early spring 1986. Anyone know where she is now, or have her e-mail add?

I don't like using Friend Tracker cuz (a) I don't want anyone trashin' people I love there, and (b) I dunno if they'd like their names posted on the Internet.

My e-mail address is in my profile, if anyone has any clues for me and wants to share.

Thanks, and keep the 9th Corps thread going. Don't stop, never stop, don't stop speakin' 9th Corps, don't stop speakin'. anim-smile-blue.gif

LindaZ... nothing here either... but we'll always let you know if something turns up...

Simontheloaded... please go along with your brother the Rockmeister to make sure he remains "impartial" and doesn't blow any fuses (then go around to the folks participating and tell them to ask the things that'll blow him up!)...

myseestorEx! please don't tell that to the Rockman... we don't want to have to scrounge up bail money...

I think Twinkies will be fine for that gathering Rockster... and koolaid served out of squirt guns!

Rock, how was the thingy last night?

Ah, Kent and Alexis . . .

good luck finding them; they're cool folks.

I may have heard somewhere that the Kipmeister was down in Florida, but that could have been decades ago.

I always thought he was nice; he was one of the most honest people that I met while in twi.

"Live just, and fear not."

I am planning to crash the 9th kork re-uniii-onn ala the folks in Acts who came hither also, saying these 6ckkthhpptthh kork have turned the world up-side down, which of course as we all know, said kork turned it right-side up since it was kitty-wampass to begin with....

it's a 6/9 thing; ya had ta be there..... icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_wink.gif;)--> anim-smile.gificon_eek.gificon_razz.gif:P-->