GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Simon I know, and Rocky I know, but who in the world are you 2??

I also know who holds tomorrow ... Many things, keeds.

Hey Trillions, you never did 'splain what the challenge was. I challenge you to challenge us.

ISTW my darling, ISTW my duck ...

You talk about parapsychology, you've got it.

The paranormal?? Norma Taylor's got it.

But none of these things move me...

quote:
Originally posted by tomtuttle:

ISTW my darling, ISTW my duck ...

Hey cowboy, watch who you're calling darling...

Oh, I bet that was a figure...Like if I said to you "The One True Tread (TOTT) won't even spit in your direction". Ask yourself, can TOTT spit?, does TOTT spit? No, but you spit, I spit.

Thersfore it's a Figure of Spitch. And class whenever you read the word 'spit' on this thread you have to ask yourself "to whom" or "on whom".

This is a good course in psychology right here.

Rocky, rainwater in Phoenix Arizona. Is that an oxymoron? The only time we got rain when I lived in Yuma was the spring and the streets flooded because we were below sea level.

Simon I almost bought that same year truck from a guy at work but it didn't have the power steering modification. My son did not like it but it is a classic and looks like you have pampered it to life.

we've actually had rain the last several days here. not hard, steady rain, but enough to find driveway puddles nevertheless.

it's not as much of an oxymoron as some people we meet at GS... (present company excluded, of course) icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Edited by Guest