GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

and peeeee on YOU, ourseesterEx! (just kiddin)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥â™

¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥â™¥

Well, come on down to the desert. Me and Simon will try to be good hosts... right, Simon?

Hope you all don't mind a little interlopin' from one of your seester Corps (FV) seesters.

I couldn't even get any FV old farts and fartitas [except Danny, and he was the young'un of our Corps] to get the FV thread rollin', much less think about reuniting. But if we ever have a reunion, let it be known that the 9th Corps is hereby officially invited!!

Love,

Linda Z

Editing in this:

PS. No sarcasm or humor whatsoever intended. I loved being around you guys and had some good friends in the 9th.

[This message was edited by Linda Z on January 11, 2004 at 15:14.]

Edited by Guest

Linda,thank you for your invitation...

I should remind you,though,that as an interloper on the 9th corps thread,we have only extended invitations to posts on this thread to 9th corpse,Spouse9,soused9,7th corps,College division '78-79;'80-81,same years staff,5th corps back in res.,first or second cousins of 9th corpse,Clarence Gadfelter,Rev. Byunga Nioko Simbi,Ted Patrick,Sen.Hays Gehagin,Rev.Harve Platig,11th corpse,family corps,junior corpse,mini corpse,sunset corpse,peace corps,senior corps,Rev.Ernest Aingley,Chief Manyfeathers,Rajhneesh Baghwan and any other free-for-all types...

Ok,sarcasm or humor was intended....

Well,it's our thread,we can say what we want...

I guess we're the Deadheads...

Think I'll sit down,patch my weary bones and get back truckin'....