GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

hey everybody...

the doctors came in and said to my mom... "you have no cancer"....

so... after we all quieted down from yelling yippee and jumping up and down screaming and clapping... we asked.... wait a minute... how in the hell do you go from "inoperable, no hope, cancer" to "you have no cancer"????????

well... some of the folks are still skeptical... I think maybe the intercession of the saints had something to do with it... sortof a "God's still in business" kinda thing... hmmmm

thanks for all of your help... love to you all...

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...

Tuttle it says drink a little for thy stomach sake and thy often infirmity. I know that wasn't a Corps scripture but I often remembered that one. Tuttle you are going down the path of Eve to add a word and and subtract one too. No pressure.

I just wanted to tell you guys I love you (not your ways). I am a silent listener not a closet case. And no Simon I am not typing just to bring this to the top.

And,Fellowsheepdoer,what is it you don't love about our ways?....Why do I even ask,it'll probably take you two months to answer....

Yes Tom,I hide my name when I'm lurking around here....Zingers and snowballs? What about the ho-hos?

What's with the 7th corpse people keeping us in the dark about their reunion?...That's the thanks we get for giving them someone to boss around their last year...

I know what you mean SimonZloaded... we allowed them lordship over us for an entire year and they let it go to their heads!...

...I think that we can sandwich them though with the aid of the aflakcat... we'll lurk about and when the time is right, we'll do a blitz and sign 'em all up for the class...

Speaking of hopeR... I've been kind of worried about her since her new look hit the forums...

...the recent hospitalization of my Mom got me much more edjumacated on the leever and it's funkshuns... and I'm worried that our hopeR might have the Jaundice! so I'm praying and waiting to hear from above that she's OK and it was "just the camera angle" or that "the film was old" and her skin isn't really that yellowish...

know what ah mean?

and reverend2Ts... what are you saying?!?! YOU were supposed to bring the green cards!

Edited by Guest