GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

I see a great sheet knitted at the four corners,where every manner of beast,or creeping thing that creepeth on the face of the earth,abideth...Then a voice said unto me "arise simon,kill and eat"...

"Not so,Lord...For no unclean thing hath ever entered into my mouth"..

"That which God has cleansed,call not thou unclean...Not that which entereth into the mouth defile a man,but that which cometh out of the mouth"...

"Lord,all these years do I serve thee,yet thou never gavest me a kid"..

"Have I been so long with you simon? Whosoever(and whosoever means WHOSOEVER)shall do unto the least of my brethren,and forget not one of these little ones.."

"You mean,like Alfacat?"

"Thou sayest it"..

"So we shall partake of every unclean thing with alfacat,and invite him to the 9th corps feast of weeks?"

"Lo,I am the God of Abraham,and of Isaac and of alfacat.."

"But Lord,..."

"simon,you ought to obey God rather then men"

"...and I ceased saying the will of the Lord be done.."

and then the one ant turned to the other and said "the safest place for us is on the ball" and on the other side, the sign said "millions now smoking..." Don't worry, if it's wrong, I'll tell you... and alfakat told me "I came here for deliverance but you have put me deeper in my sin" and so simonfromazotes vowed never to preach another sermon ever again, lest he fall into the same(heteros) congregation, who all rushed upon him saying, men and brethren, these things ought not to be..... and they closed the books, and gave thanks, and opened the keg and said "It was verily, verily good..." Amen and amen--I'd like to pray with my peee-pulll now...

Edited by Guest