GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Fellowshipper,I find your insinuations that we're "out to lunch" extremely offensive and insensitive..Perhaps some sensitivity and awareness training for wayward 9th corpse would be in order for you...I'm having difficulty tolerating your intolerence,bro...I really love you,man,but I came to this thread to find out how to get out of what I was into...all you did was put me in deeper...Get on those bony little knees of yours and pray with me the sinners prayer.."God,be merciful to me a sinner,and save me for gosh sake"...

Now, Simon,

you can squeeze the word all you want to, but you're missing the very jot and tittle of the heart of the matter.

It doesn't matter than his knees are boney. What really matters is whether or not his knees have navels. Personally, I don't think that Fellowshipper's knees have navels, and if you think they do, then you'd better just go on over to the First Church of the Navelites, because they will be glad to have you.

Oooooooh. You think that you've communicated something to your people, you think that you've revealed something to them, and then they come up with some so-and-so like this. Makes me want to take all of my commentaries and haul them down to the Gehenna, where the fire never ceases . . ..

"Live just, and fear not."

Simon go and sin no more, today shalt thou (in the future) be with in paradise. Don't touch me yet I have yet not ascended unto the Father.

Niki I still to the day have not taken my books to the Gehanna hoping to provide my children with my books. It is so strange how we hold onto the past isn't it. oh and just for record I pray standing as my arthritis doesn't permit my bony knees to kneel anymore.

Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days are better than these?? For thou dost not inquire wisely concerning this...

There is no verb 'to be' in the originals.

There IS a word, yes, there is. There is a word, "Tahoo Va boohoo, which means "to become". More accurately, it should be translated "became". It BECAME that way. God didn't create it this way, it BECAME that way, without form and void ..... and darkness upon the face and so on.

Well, what happened??

I'm glad you asked that question.

So, are you saying that the knees USED to have navels, but that something cataclysmic happened, something that happened right in the space of that comma, and the knees' navels vanished?

Anyway, I thought we were talking KNEES, not FACES.

Does this mean that we need a a spin-off of the church of the KneeNavelites?

"Live just, and fear not."

Well, I had lunch with Simon... no new tattoos that he mentioned, but I'm thinking about getting an eagle on the side of my lower leg, almost on the calf...

sure was a nice sunny lunch time, we even ate outdoors, at a patio table at the establishment of choice for the day.

It was also good to talk to fellowshipper on the phone, while at Simon's house... sure would be good for more of us to get together.

btw, TommyStranger, Simon's not the one who fell off of a roof, that was MacMarine (Jeff Mackey in NC), who is hopefully still fully recovered thereof.