GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Oh holy people of God, I have been searching and I have found no answers. I am 17 (uh hum) and I have searched all my life for answers to my questions. I have heard through a friend (this really good looking guy on the football team that I am hoping he will ask me out) that you all have the answer.

Edited by Guest

Jain, what mean ye to post and then delete thy post?

We must be FULLY PERSUADED that what we speak, and when we speak, that it is INSPIRED UTTERANCE, not just ole' Jain talkin'.

Remember the pretty lil' song "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine ..." ??

Well, shine on ...

And Adiosmiguapo, welcome to the truely enlightened corps tread. Here you will learn great and mighty things if your heart is meek.

Never mind that 7th corps tread, as much learning hath made them mad.

Simon, say on ...

Edited by Guest

Jain, Jain, Jain.

What meanest thou to delete and break mine heart? For all are welcome at the keyboard of the Lord.

Let us break bread together at the keys . . .

Let us break bread together at the keys . . .

If we all come together, we can storm any weather;

Let us break bread together at the keys.

One of the reasons our thread is so long is that you don't have to be in the club to post.

What are we here for??

We are here to teach the all truth, to guide unto perfect understanding, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

We must speak, as we are pushed around by the Holy Spirit.

I believe Simon's absence on these our posts can be attributal to a wrong dividing of the honey wagon.

....And then the man says to the bartender,"thatsh no parrot,thatsh my wife!".....Tommy,the Word takes the place of the absent Christon....and I would like for you to love me,cuz I love you,you bet cher life.....Did you guys read Exc's thread on Rev. Nathan Wierwille? Now letsee,so,was he our second-cousin-twice-removed-in-the-Word? Interesting that his mother's and wife's maiden names were both Fledderjohann...Maybe in New Knoxville they really were their own grandpa.....The church is one foundation,..is Jesus Christ HER Lord?...SHE is His true creation,..through water and the Word....Ladies and gentlemen,that's a lie!.....

....And then the man says to the bartender,"that ain't no parrot,thatsh my wife!"......Tommy,the word takes the place of the absent Christon.......Oh Word of God incarnate.....Oh! wisdom from on high.....The church is one foundation,is Jesus Christ HER Lord?...SHE is His true creation,thru water and the word.....Ladies and gentlemen,that's a lie!....Yes,Tommy,I'd like for you to love me,cuz I love you,you betchyer life.....Did y

and then the bartender said, can your wife sing and dance or does she only know cursewords?

simonsaysdothis, i've missed you and your wisdom from on high

i wish i had known my second-cousin-twice-removed-in-the-word. and i really wish i had known by grandpa in the word -- wait! are you my grandpa or is it me or clarence....

were the victors named after their dadda in the word?

Edited by Guest

The answer, my Rev Ex, to your question about the Victors, is both yes and no.

You see, VPWWOW wanted the added publicity, so, yes, they were named after him.

However, if we look closely at the original texts, we find the Vic comes from the suptuigent latin of 'Vicola', meaning Pen*s, and Tor is rendered from the greek word 'Torekomai', meaning envy, thus giving us this muted salutation of adulation of The Victors.

'Ek', meaning 'out' or 'to lead out'. Our beloved Simon has been Ek'ed, or lead out from among them that drink their own .... and eat their own dung, to enjoin us again at this our 9th corps party ...

We're so glad that you were born, cause if you were not here

We'd never see your smiling face, or hear your voice of cheer.

It's hard to say 'God bless you' to someone who don't exist.

And if the Lord should tarry we'll be singin' to you next year ...

Let's have a great, big, wunnerful "Mmwwwwaaaa' from our own Rev Ex !!!!!

So, the man says to the bartender, "Of coursh thish ish a shpecial parrot. He can balansh a whole jigger of drambuie on hish head and shing "Beautiful Ohio."

"No way," sneers the bartender, thinking that he's heard it all now, and that he really needs to quit this part-time job at Adolph's, anyway.

"Betcha ten bucksh," says the drunk.

Edited by Guest

"You're on!" says the bartender....The parrot jumps off the man's shoulder and craps right on the bar....The bartender laughs hysterically and says "you fool,you just lost ten bucks!"....."Thatsh okay," says the man, " I jesht bet that guy at the end of the bar 50 bucksh that Polly would crap on yer bar,and all you'd do ish laugh about it."

To Ex, Simonion, Notinjailanymore, Rocco, Yellowdripper, and all the faithful brethren in our day and in our time,

Count it all joy ... No, that's not it....

Whenever, and wherever, you are in doubt as to the accuracy of the verd, or dangtim wood for that matter, just write to me. Just write:

The Creature

Box 328

New Knoxville, OH 45871

419-753-2923

And now, at the end of this wonderful class, you wonder what you can say to your people.

I'd like to pray for you ...

Father, just show our beuateeful women of the way the fearful and awesome way they are made, and hows you made her from and for the man, and to know, not question, not doubt, but to KNOW the way of a man with a maid ...

(Sing to the tune of 'PFAL has something just for you' from Changed):

CF&S

has someone just for you ...

Edited by Guest

and, and, and, and, and.... well shucks. icon_eek.gif

Religious omelets all around courtesy of simonthewoofer.

And iffn y'alls got any funds socked away, hopin the stocks'll appreciate enough, in time, for retirement, then prey tell, uh, no, pray fer piece(s) and peace. Cuz war might bring them not so smart bombs that crack the nest eggshell.