GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

When are we gonna learn somethin around here??

When a man, and when I say man, I use it as the all-inclusive noun which includes women. Class, when a man gets saved, when he gets born again of God's spirit, he has EVERYTHING he will ever need. We are not gonna get ANYTHING more. We've got it all!!!

So quit prayin about it.

God says it,

That settles it.

Doesn't make a bit of difference whether or not I believe it or you believe it.

Doncha' see it???

Edited by Guest

I have a whole box full of nametags. I would be glad to present one to each of you.

No use letting them go to waste. We should be good stewards of our material possessions. You can just scratch out The Way and put GreaseSpot and cover over my name with yours and just put "9th Corps Thread Class '03" at the bottom.

(Please keep this confidential. I don't want anyone to know who I am. Tell no man of these things.)

ADVClass76nametag.jpg

ADVClass98nametag.jpg

Edited by Guest

yeah yeah yougotold (ha ha ha ha ha good one zee) did you ever have a way marketing nametag ? huh ? how bout college wow (yes we were too REAL wows)

you need to steward your nametags better. that 7th corps big shot elder green tag has chewin tobacco dribble in the cracks

simonbetoasted, leave it to you to want to see our wonderful women of god look their best....

Edited by Guest

Igothold, simon(don't deny it thrice), and ex-wowiewow,

my favorite part of the name tag is the double usage of the ® for registered trademark.

it kinda reveals the original motive, looking in retrospectiveness like we are...or were.

Isn't it niCe that Professor niKa shares our humorous (funny bones) without correcting our englitch?

Kids, where's tomturtle, fellowspider, and the rest of the brood?

John....look busy!

Excie,what's with the NIKAjustdoit!professor?She's not very reliable around here is she? Sort of vassilating like,who was it petra or petros?...Here today,gone today....

Sometimes I wonder if we shouldn't start a fight on the 9th corps thread to keep it interesting....Hmmmmm...Whaddaya think,Rocky....

Maybe I should just go to bed...

After midnight......we're gonna let it allll hang ouuuut.....

Exc,....shaddup and start cooking breakfast....

Rocky,I figured since I was falling asleep at the keyboard it must have been after midnight...Thank you for sharing with me the times of my postings...You have a good heart-and and a good monitor that displays mountain standard time.......

Alright,sorry Ex,don't beat my a$$....

By the way, Rockamundo, congratulations on your 200th post.

Simonzoolander, I just saw a good video with your namesake in it. It's called "Keeping the Faith," with Ben Stiller, Ed Norton, and the-girl-whose-name-escapes-me-from-Dharma, oh, yes, Jenna Elfman. It's about three best friends from childhood, and something that they go through together when they're grown.

I recommend it.

Now, I'm going to make myself a root beer float. Pull up a chair, everybody. Ice cream bowl's on me. Dr. Pepper floats are available for the Southerners. Sorry, no sprinkles; the kids got to them first.