GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

yup library book

how bout fiction like harry potter ?

awwwww ((((((simonzeroachclip)))))) you even love your enemies, you man of steel and velvet, you

hey jelloflipper et al, i gotta tell you about the last oprah show, ohmygod, wait 'til you hear....

Edited by Guest

Hey Simon, wouldn't it be sumthin if while we were shadowing VP he'd share his drambui with us?

Then, the MOG hisself could minister to us and we could be a better witness in the malls and in the schools and in our communities ...

Did you help out with Sara's wedding or engagement party at HQ our interim year?? I was working the beer truck, but don't remember if you were there. Gosh, I wonder why I can't remember ...

Anyways, ole' VP that night said, "Corps, it's a two drink maximum, except when I throw the party!!!"

Therefore those Jews were smart then already !!

I got a problen with that statement.

speaking of projectiles from Hell, our yard cat got in the house yesterday morning. I was bringing a large stray dog into the kitchen, to lead him down to the basement (it's the only safe place to keep them while their owners are being contacted) and this cat launched himself at the dog from about six feet away. I swear, the thing went horizontal like a torpedo. Hissing black flash with teeth and claws.

Dog turns out to live with cats. Dog likes and admires cats.

Dog was confused.

Husband tried to protect cat from dog. Husband ended up with the cat hanging by its teeth from his hand.

And gyrating, still trying to get at the dog.

Does anybody want a reeeeeallly sweeeeeet kittycat?

He'll let you hold him in your lap, and keep your yard clear of other cats, large dogs, and anything else that he thinks he can take on.

Remember the line from the second "Lord of the Rings" movie? "Come on, we can take 'em! Toss me!"

Roll away

Roll away

Roll away ...

All the burdens of mah heart

Roll away ...

Reflections and WayMart will be open immediately after the meal for 30 minutes.

Multi-services afternoon crew please meet at Allen Gym after the meal, Bob Cardin please see me directly outside.

Have a great afternoon (after your cheese wedge and carrots) ...

(looking around to see if I recognize anyone)

...so... It took me a while to get here... but I thought it sounded like a good idea... and I was paged by the excat... it just took me longer than usual because I'd lost my way... hahahahaha

[This message was edited by Tom Strange on June 25, 2003 at 11:24.]

Edited by Guest

Hey,Tommy....wouldn't it be sumpthin' if Mr. Wierwille had gotten a DWI and had to take rehab classes with us?

Wow,....I remember J.P. and Sarah's weddings like it was more than 20 years ago....and you working the beer truck...In fact,I was at the beer truck,really starting to feel good about myself,and life in general,when lo and behold,I spotted two of my unbelieving,nonbelieving,disbelieving,earthly brothers,who dropped in out of the blue to visit me....They were pleased to see what they were getting for their sponsorship dollar.....

it would seem that way Simonbarsinister... but then again, we all had to be a little strange to begin with didn't we???

...like the time we used MD-2020 for communion at tweeg...

...BTW... is this the sonlight room? I forget...

[This message was edited by Tom Strange on June 25, 2003 at 11:26.]

Edited by Guest

I don't know if I've had enough classes to answer that question.... oh wait... I had all of the classes... let me check my notes.... hmmmm... I think I can make out the words... but... dangit... I must've nodded off, there's a wiggly line going down the page ending in drool...

sorry, exclamation, I don't know... are you sure it wasn't Jerry Jeff Walker?

I would not that simonandthechipmonks be confused... I couldst now forthwith change my name to Fred Ziffle if that wouldst keep him from the bondage of brain damage... I have that spirit as well wanting to manifest every now and then... what thinkest thou?

excommunication, thou art blessed among weemon and (methinks) art correct in thy knowledge of songs about MD...

[This message was edited by Tom Strange on June 25, 2003 at 14:20.]

Edited by Guest

What have we here, some kind of counterfeit??

I'm gonna reach up into daddy's cookie lovsteadt jar and receive that which is humanly impossible for me by my five senses to know anything.

Hmmm.... Hmmmm.... Who is this Tom the Strangeone, bring him out to us that we may know him !!!

Honey!!! Honey !!! I wanna share something!!! Honey !!!

Let your women keep SILENCE in the church, the eklesia, the called out to the one body within the family within the 9th corps tread.

Simon, you are not in the middle, seeing there are more than two others here on this our own 9th corps tread. You are in the MIDST, for just like Jesus was, so are we on this tread.

Sexcath, you are correct. Larry Gatlin. Our fodder in the vierville once got all lathered up over this wonderful little song. And where do we send the minimum required donation for this on line cyber corps program???