GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Merrily Merrily I say unto thee, comma, TODAY shalt thou be with us on the thread.

Let's all welcome strangers unawares, for in so doing we shall reap holes of mire on his bed.

Yellowslipper, please stand, for once in your life, for christ's sake, and have a word of prophecy ...

Tom Horrocks, please have the blessing ...

I must needs slip from the confines of this my office and strike the small white ball...

...you all play amongst yourselves... I'm still trying to figure out who you are...

... I will be back here in the even time...

(if the voices are right, I think hegotout would probably be able to figure out who I am fairly easily)

no fair cheating

Edited by Guest

At first I thought Bill Fury, because he's in Texas (hand over my heart) but our Mr. Rev. Dr. T. Strangelove admits to being single, and I believe that Mr. FuriouslyFunny is married.

Let's see; we could take all of the golf courses in Texas, and eliminate them one by one.

No, that won't work.

Whoever you are, welcome to the party. It's largely BYOB, the pie is pretty good, and the conversation runs from stoooopid to scintillating. We like it that way. There's dancing in the kitchen on Friday nights, or whenever folks decide to take off their shoes and cut a rug. Coffee and popcorn-sprinkled ice cream are at the top of the menu, but you will also find gorp, borscht, and Wowburgers.

Watch out for Tick; he may be gone in the physical world, but this is cyberspace, and that old hound will try to steal your burger if you turn your head.

Adolph's is also here; the table in the back kind of reminds me of my regular place here at the Greasespot; maybe one of the booths, also; we may have to pull a couple of tables together if enough folks show up.

My guess is Carlos Araous,Edwardo DiNoto,or Jose Farias......Those foreigners are always adopting some common name like "Tom","Dick",or "Harry" to blend in with the rest of the crowd....Or maybe Steve Morrow....Or Marquita Fertitta..or General John David Custer....or who was that Black girl who sang "It's a Heart Thaaaang"?

Maybe even Mick Herron, David Bayleaves, Davie Thomas... ahhh, the names one could dream of.

Ed Hardin, from that country on the west coast.

Joe Fair, couldn't get on stage without drinking a gallon of apple wine.

Michael Dugan, nominated "Most likely to remain anonymous".

Alan McDonald, who is now old ...

Snowball Pete

Norma Taylor (that's for you, excavater)

And Jerry Mathers as the Beaver ...

Welcome Tommy Strangernomore.

What about Frank (the Man) Manesseri?

whosoever has joined us seems familiar with the ways of the cyberunderworldcorpse....

and Exxie, who gonna lead the kareoki, or the solemn hymns (or hers)?