GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

It's nice being on a new page 'cuz I do't have to reread all that baloney you guys type before I find the reply square....All right,I'm kidding,but maybe we need to work on rebuilding the Word in our lives,or something....

I mean,geez,Stranger keeps hearing voices and looking behind curtains,Nika is in love with Randy Ginn and his dog,Tonic,Rocky and the Diamondbacks,T Jenks would call that "idultry",Tuttle,can you really count on him? He must have other 9th corps threads to attend to....I won't get started on excathedra,and where the hell is fellowditcher?

Maybe we should work the listening with a purpose questions....How many would you say were crucified with the Lord Jesus? What deefrence does it make,it's the cross in the middle that really counts,right?....Oh,just forget it....

Yeah Simeon, how about them Daimonbacks, eh?

They ARE ahead in the wild spirit race now in the NL.

I also got the impression niKa knew more about Randy G than she was telling us... but HOW on this earth can you even suggest that Excie has her head anywhere but where it should be, in the Grateness of the Verd!

And Simeon, remember this -- MAS Cerveza...except right before the drive down to Tucson in 10 days.

So you guys are REALLY getting together in AZ for an excellors session?? I would love to see all of you again. There would be a 2 drink minimum before we went out witnessing together, 7 by 7 (sp. perfection). Simon, I'd send you to Peeps to bring back the lost souls.

Happy 9th of July to all !!!!

what kind of dance nika.... the tanqueray (big icon_wink.gif;)-->)

thank you rockthstar for pertheiving where my head is at

((((((((((((simoncomecloser))))))))))))

i know how you love when i get all huggy

tommmmyyyyyy i wanna go to arizona

Edited by Guest

Me too! do we have to hitch?

I cannot believe that the reverend2Ts didn't reprove our brothers in the dry heat for posting so long into the night...

If we go to Zona can we stop by niKa's house and dance while we color the eggs? can we go to "the BOB" and see real baseball??? Can we rent dirt bikes and race around in the "washes"?

Can we stop at the cave place on the way out there? Can we go to that Indian trading post? Are we out of Texas yet?

I looked behind the curtain and saw that it was bad

if they had it here I would... you know I would... (the voices say: we love her dearly but we don't like the new face she put on, it's scary)..

My dear sweet Exclamator, don't take this wrong, but your pic is scaring me...

Excie, I have an extra powerball ticket from last week that I don't need anymore, you can have that one if you want... icon_eek.gif

TS... the "BOB" indeed. They been playin some serious basaballa there lately... so say the Shea hey kid.

And if I win tonight, I will sponsor a 9th corps shindig (in to cool country somewhere where there aren't any burning trees).

Edited by Guest

So what would you change about the way int. inc.? I'd lift the two drink minimum--I mean limit...I'd make witnessing optional...And I'd let everybody be president for one day....And all the way corps would have baseball season tickets and attendance would be mandatory...Also anybody that wanted to could borrow the motorcoach...Oh,and the ROA would be catered....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha simplesimon

okay i'm president and who wants to be my driver ? y'all can shadow me onto the bus. bring out the keg!!!! we're headed for a game!!!!

it's good to be home again!!!!!!

the roa catered ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Edited by Guest

If I were the president of TWI, I'd encourage people to THINK and agree to disagree, rather than insist on cookie-cutter lockstep on every little issue.

That's one of my favorite things about the church I belong to now. We represent lots of different viewpoints.

BTW, went to see Ziggy Marley in concert last night. Now THAT led to dancing, lemeetellya.

No, that would have to be "lemeetellyaMON."

It's the first time that the 17-year-old has actually asked to go along on one of our dates.

EX>>

Ex for President !@#$ Oh My G..!

You can't be president if you do not have a board of crustees. Let's see, Michael Kuwalik(sp?) could be your Howwie Allen, and... Sue Lohman could be your Vice P... and we on this site could be your first corpse.

Lemme go figure out someone to annoynt (mispelling intentional) you with Salt and Olive oil.. someone that ALMOST became a heavy REV form the 9th... someone like...

frick...

I don't know. This isn't even my corpse!

N.I.K.>> As for cookie cutter people... that is OK with me as long as every cookie is different and special.

What do you think TOM>> We would need to get EX a fish hat, because there would be no unifying W.O.G. that any of us could agree on any more... so we would need an excathedra-type ruler. She seems like she could pull it off, to me.

I knew Sue when she lived in Ft Worth in the time before... she might be in Holland... have you checked the pages there?

Now... on my day as President... I'm taking the money and buying a Golf Course (with Grill and Bar) and a big boat... then, after I'm not Prez anymore, everyone can come by and we'll just "work" at the bar and grill or golf course and alternate shifts "working" on the boat... and we'd still have all of the season tickets left... wait a minute...

Simeontheloaded: what about if (instead of season tickets) you buy a minor leage team on your day, then we could go to minor leage games all the time (I think they're more fun, and there's no shortage of brew)...

anyone interested?