GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

http://www.richeson.org/john/FerrellWeddin...20Wedding11.jpg

This is a current pic of David Bailey??

No way. Wait-a-minute. Really?? Are you sure? You must be. Where did the years go??

He looks so much more *cough* mature, since I last saw him!!

Wow -- time sure do fly by. :(

WOOPS -- do I even have permission to post here?? :unsure:

I forgot to check at the door, since I'm not 9th, or any corps.

{I'd best slip back into 9th Corps Thread *lurkdom*} :spy:

I was asked to post this for David in Tennessee:

"My yellow labrador "LADY GOOD SILVER BAILEY" (That is her Crofts Kennel Name) died tonight in my arms. She was 17 years old and gave me many years of excitement and enjoyment, I cried. Here is a pic of her.... Post it on GS please."

Sure love you guys...Cardinal Bailey

LadyGoodSilverBailey.JPG

Edited by igotout

Well bless David's pea-pickin' guitar-pluckin' heart...I thought he'd be wearing a straw hat and bib overalls and plucking on a banjo....

How is everybody?....Fellowshipper still working on his book "The Dillema of Foreign Women"?...Nika,good you found a nice home for your cat....I ended up giving all of my kittens to a guy that had a pet boa constrictor...

Thanks John for letting our own Davie speak through you. I would imagine the spirit of God will show up in the uttermost part of Tennessee Joe fairly soon, sos he can speak for hisself...

Simon, good to hear from you again. And we thought it should've been you that would redeem the 9th.

Where's mah Exie??

Now wait a minute....How's a woman who hasn't got a husband gonna ask her husband at home?....They never thought of that one,did they?...Context,people....Get 'to whom' correct...Who was Paul talking to?....The wives of the propheteers...You know what was going on in the Corinthian church?...Here's this wonderful man speaking a message from God or for God in the language of the people present,and here's his little woman,you know,...with those big blue eyes or big brown eyes,....(better not say much more 'cuz my wife's here),...and this little woman get's up in that union meeting and says "Honey,honeeey,I wanna say somethin',honeeeeeeeeeey!!!"....God looks her straight in the eyeballs and just says "Shuttup!!

Then it just fits like a hand in a glove,and works!....with a mathematical exactness and scientific precision...How many would you say were kept silent in the churches?

HegotHope: you should pay a visit to our Beatle smoking friend and take along a few of the items from 'the closet' that you don't use anymore... he'd be right up to speed with the rest of us that are using two and three year old stuff!

aww... myseestorEx... here's a hankie for you...

Excie,you have holy spirit with a small h and a small s....

Simon Z ~

Wast thou carried away with the devilish dust in Phoenix on 06-06-06????

J. :wave:

Jardi,I'm only quoting you because I like those big purple letters in your posts...

Yes,I was in my office,on my knees praying,and I hardly ever pray when I kneel,but I told the Father that if that was really Him Who spoke to me,to give me a sign..."Let me see it blow dust"...My eyes were shut real tight as I prayed,and when I opened them,the dust was so thick I couldn't see the gas pumps at the filling station not more than 12 blocks away...I can't tell you what that did to me,but it changed my life...And to this day,I still haven't cracked up-in the automobile...

Edited by simonzelotes

As I sit here typing this, I'm at work with my children. They're watching The Wizard of Oz for the first time. I was struck by an observation that my daughter made. Dorothy has been in Kansas, which is filmed only in black and white. Afte the cyclone, she wakes up in another place entirely. My daughter said, "Mom, it's in color!" Dorothy's next words: "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore . . . we must be over the rainbow."

Indeed. Life is simply so much more colorful these days.

Geography aside, I'm thankful that none of us are in "Kansas" any more.

:dance: