GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Geez,I couldn't do that Lifted...I mean,it took you guys just a little over four years to get to 99...I'd hate to have all those 8th corpse holding a grudge against me 'til the year 2010 when someone finally posts #200...Mebbe you guys could get a troll or something to get that thread going...Or maybe most of the 8th corpse are still working full time for the way ministry...Really,tho',Lifted,you should have the honour...

Not a CYBORG hug, you idios. Just like your wrestling with the scriptures, and the dying of the fig tree, you're interpreting this whole thing backwards. You whited david wall, where do you prefer to be smitten??

What do YOU get when you mix 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen... Apple Butter ?????

!***!!!!!!!!!***! sexie !***!!!!!!!!***! (what do exclaimation marks represent?? Not the twelve tribes of Israel, I hope...)

Edited by tomtuttle1

Yes,it was really shocking,as the English hockey team would say,or some Australian football team..."really shocking"...Down south,you went to hell---up north,God turned your nose upside down and made a chimney out of it....Same brand...

I heard Fidel Castro's brother,Raul is overseeing Cuba temporarily while Fidel is in the hospital having gastronomical surgery...If Castro pulls out of this ok,I hope he still has enough guts to run that country as he sees fit....

Whaaaatt????....You've been at that junk table in the advanced class again,haven't you?...You know excie,that stuff's just there for your learning,you're not supposed to 'hide it in your heart'....

dangit! ...that's where I've gone wrong all these years! I thought we were supposed to BUY them all and MASTER them!

Thank you my brother for straightening me out... iron sharpeneth whatever...

Will it be a Ball State? I got one of those long black and white pictures around here somewhere of PLAF 77. AC 79 was a lot better (police and drunken arrests notwithstanding) wouldn't youu say Excathedra?

I almost had a psychic girlfriend at PALF 77.....but she left me before we met.