GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Bless your heart Simmy, what if it were the word of God and you DIDN'T like it??

A lot of people get all heppt about.. this... sports. I don't read anywhere in the word about gettin' all lathered up about baseball, or football, or even some college basketball and even a little bit of professional basketball. YOU did not invent the hook nose shot. YOU did not not see the gas pumps due to the snow. YOU did not come to meet me in my train. What has baseball cost YOU??? Yet a little slumber, a little folding of the hands ...

Why do we have to read our sermons?....Can you imagine the Apostle Paul reading "Dearly beloved brethren in the Lord...Today I would like to talk to you about the Creative Univeralism"....Isn't that just touching?...No-no-no-no-no...Holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit...It doesn't say pushed around by the Holy Spirit...They weren't hanging from the chandeliers...They were decent and order...You tell me what you think of "Billy Goat" Sianis,and I'll tell you how far you'll get inside Wrigley Stadium....

some spirit hath overtaken the fingers of our eighth brethren as now they are set to furiously typing words in cyberspace...

Ah yes... now that I'm back I will endeavor to keep us close to the top... or on the top (with a little help from my dear friend Lifted Up). As he might say - the Eighth might be few in numbers here, but we are tops :dance: