GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

rhino you're such a nice country bumpkin chicken house and all

what are you all talking about ? when i go over my name nothing happens

ps. simon, your daughter ADORES you

we had fun talking about the way and her memories as a 5 year old ha ha ha ha ha and talking about greasespot !!!!! i told her and my nephew it was cult in its own right !!!!!!

hey we have 5900 posts

i have no work today

you have to run the mouse over your name at the bottom of the page ... ok, those pages do have cute bottoms and I did flirt with them, but I didn't send them any emails ...

5902 messages here ... what a bunch of insightful revelation ... or is it just hot air?

Painting part of the granary was today's chore ... but now I pretty much have to paint the barn ...

post-1479-1160437147_thumb.jpg

nooo thanks, no high scissorlift with you .... lol

those things are wobbly and only go straight up ... I used a 45' lift for atriums in New Orleans before ... that would be the way to go I think ... then you can really reach out and touch someone ... or a roof ... more like this

scissor_lift.jpg

I think ZZ Top rents those things ... :)

Of course lcm thought a class 1 old aluminum ladder was adequate for the south side of wierwille library

I think B mitchell came off the roof to do the north side at some later date ... anything to save twi a dime

a nickel saved is another nickel for more drambuie and a better bus ...

Edited by rhino

It's good to be home again

It's good to have peas within

My thread and me have reconciled

And all my wrongs have been made right

My mind is satisfied,I feel so gooood inside

My feet are walking in the right direction everything's all right...

(Sung to the tune of "Wooly Bully")

:biglaugh:

Hey 9th-ers. Been on the road travelin here, there and too many places like Mr. Strangeone, so am catching up over a pot of coffee this a.m.

What? The Eagle has landed????? How cool is that???? Welcome back my dear Rocky friend. Simon's been kind enough to keep me posted on your well being :), but you've been missed. These slackers here have missed DAYS of posting so you'll have to whip them into shape again so Ms. Tonto and I can enjoy our morning coffee with a chuckle.

SimonZ, your memory never seizes to amaze me ;) I've not heard wooly bully in a long time. Andof course his daughter adores him, excie - - what's not to love???

NIKA, so glad you are well again and back dancing here at the cafe! Your updates were missed.

Just got back from a trip to S. Diego and then Orlando for 6 days and I come back to FROST! What's up with that?

Bill, we need to get those grapes in before they turn to frozen raisens.

Love to all.

J.

What? The Eagle has landed????? How cool is that???? Welcome back my dear Rocky friend. Simon's been kind enough to keep me posted on your well being :), but you've been missed. These slackers here have missed DAYS of posting so you'll have to whip them into shape again so Ms. Tonto and I can enjoy our morning coffee with a chuckle. J.

Thank you my dear friend Jalapeno! :dance:

Nice to see you again, tooooo!

I don't know about WHIPPING anyone into shape... perhaps some WHIPPED cream on top of a sno-cone would be nice, however. That is if our dear Strange friend stops by soon with his sno-cone machine! :biglaugh:

Yea, they let this thread slide for just over 5 days once recently. They're lucky someone doesnt cheat and posr on all the corps threads just to bury this one on page 2 (and that's not a Paul Harvey commercial). We of course are not like that. We're the humble quiet type. (Like the time I quietly raided the HQ pantry solo once at midnight in Nov. 79). Although, funny thing, I think I may be getting to be a little more like Simon since I found out I used to know him.

I think it got pushed down only to fourth, no worse.

Edited by Lifted Up

Whoa - we skip for five days, and we've gotten nothin' but trouble for it. Other threads skip for five MONTHS, and people are just happy to see them when they show up again.

I suppose that it's true: "he to whom much has been given, of him shall much be required." Is it our fault that we've been given sooooo muuuuch?

And yet we're soooo humble.

It just boggles the mind.

:dance:

Meanwhile, I keep waiting for McKean to burst out into song. Until Then, here's another classic:

(But, is it a three-count, or a four-count? Howard, help me out here.)

On top of spaghetti all covered with cheese.

I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table, it rolled on the floor,

And then my poor meatball rolled out of the door.

It rolled in the garden and under a bush,

And then my poor meatball was nothing but mush.

The mush was as tasty as tasty could be,

And early next summer it grew to a tree.

The tree was all covered with beautiful moss.

It grew great big meatballs and tomato sauce.

So if you eat spaghetti all covered with cheese,

Hold on to your meatball and don't ever sneeze.