GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

People sometimes say to me, Hey Rocky... HOW can you be so F***ing FUNNY! Ya know what I tell 'em? :dance:

I tell 'em -- every night before I go out on stage, I put a slice of baloney in EACH shoe... and when I go out on stage... I FEEEELL FUNNY!!! :biglaugh:

:jump:

So, this Republican walks into a bar, with a parrot on his shoulder.

He says something to a guy sitting on a barstool, who happens to be a Democrat.

The Democrat replies: "I'm sorry. I didn't hear you. I was too busy CONTROLLING CONGRESS!!!"

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sorry about the parrot; it was just a red herring.

:dance:

Now THAT was FUNNY!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump:

I'm REALLY glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read that!

You just go ahead and laugh...

What the heck do they use Geritol for,anyway?...I thought they quit making that stuff when Lawrence Welk died...

The old guy that lives next door to me confided in me the other day that it seems to take him a little longer to get,ummm,aroused to have intimate relations with his little woman..."When did you first start noticing",I asked him..."Oh,...twice last night and once this morning",he said...

Let them grade their own essays?

:nono5:

I'm afraid that would be a recession, instead of a digression. But they'd surely appreciate your intercession. In fact, I'm sure that kind of concession would alleviate their depression, but would definitely impede the progression of my participation in my chosen profession.

Oh, no. I've done it again.

:blink:

back to work

:wave:

Made the apple pie last night. Did two pumpkin pies this a.m. while watching the parade. Turkey is in and smells yummy.

Sooooo, just popped in to wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

SimonZ :wave: - - isn't this the day you eat some wierd Polish concoction (or is that Christmas)???

1st game is on. Better get busy loafing :biglaugh:

Have fun!

J.

P.S. Excie: did you see the opening of the parade with the Jersey Boys????

Right back atcha Jardi...It's actually Easter----and if you'd like,I'll send you the recipe...or maybe post it in the new kitchen forum...

Ok,in the twilight-zone-this-is-getting-wierd-department:...My good friend Eddie just got himself a new girlfriend last week....He even called me from his car on their first date,asking me "hey,I got her in my car,what do I do next"...I told him if nothing else,at least pretend to be listening to her and none of this :sleep1: ...He's been on cloud nine ever since they've been dating,even threatening to go to Vegas to the Weekirk 'Oer the Heather drive thru wedding chapel and tie the not...

Well guess what I just found out this morning?...Eddies new gal just completed "some Bible class" with a group called "The way international research center,or something like that" :blink: :blink: :blink: This could turn out to be fun...