GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Hmmmm. Are we trashing folk because they're getting older? I resemble that remark.

I know that this isn't going to win me any contests, but I have to say that Rosalie was always fair with me. She was courteous. She was gracious. At one time, she was my boss, so she didn't really have to be any of those things, but she was.

I've seen her make an extremely difficult decision in her personal life, because because the decision was the right thing to do, even though it caused her life to be more painful.

And I've had one or two bad hair days, myself.

So, there.

Nobody's perfect, but she's a darn site better than either of the two jackasses who held her job before she did. Of course she's messed up. Of course she makes huge judgement mistakes.

She's in a cult.

:dance:

Love you guys.

I was thinkin' you don't go from being nice meek little cultie to being a cult leader without being willing to sacrifice some children. If you are nice you don't have the young ones locked in servitude.

Regardless of her disturbed mental cult state, I see witch like qualities, though I barely ever knew her.

How 'bout loosening the purse strings and allowing for a little health care or retirement benefits for the flying monkeys?

"Ohhhh What a world .... what a world

Who would have thought that some little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness."

I just learned that the wicked witch sorta represented the bankers holding mortgages over the farmer's heads ... rain was relief for farmers in the 1930's and set them free ... the water melted the witches.

Edited by rhino

myseestorEX!!!

I almost begged you yesterday NOT to put that as your avatar... but then I thought... she loves us and wouldn't do that to us again...

I almost didn't log on today because I was affeard of seeing that pic by your name... but then I thought.. she skeered us all so bad last year that maybe she won't do it again...

PLEASE TAKE OFF THAT MASK!!! I'm starting to sweat...

(and I guess it's young Zimontheloaded that's turning five oh... am I right?