GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Well,this is as good a time as any to get myself banned...I'd ask Rocky how he managed to pull it off but I like to be original...Let's see if I can post some things here that'll get me kicked off the site...Here goes...

Doctor Wierwille is the way the truth and the life...

Greasespotcafe is about as healing to my life as living next door to a nuclear waste dump...

Pawtucket is just like Craig Martindale w/o the leotards...

All the people who post in 'About the way' at GSC are just jealous because they didn't found their own cult first...

The moderaters here don't have real jobs because they can't pass a pi ss test...

The 'Politics and 'Tacs' section here is to political debate what mud wrestling is to pro sports...

Greasespot Radio is about as entertaining as listening to the Lutheran Hour...

If the posters here had real friends,this place would be emptier than a Mogen David bottle at a soup kitchen...

The only reason the 9th corpse post here so much is so they don't open their minds up to devil spirits...

Ok,somebody press the yellow triangle thingie :wink2:

:biglaugh: see what happens when you start your second half of life ... you get all crotchety and sheet ...

I thought the 9th corps had the spirit of laleo ... like the chirping of birds ... it is like the tollng of the bells to call in all the other spirits ... :evildenk: that's how I got here, and it is hard to kick out a rhino :dance:

Will they serve Mogan David in heaven ... old Simon?

If they don't, who the hell wants to go?

Well,this is as good a time as any to get myself banned...I'd ask Rocky how he managed to pull it off but I like to be original...

That's good because it's a proprietary secret (that means I might be willing to sell it, but not to put it in the public domain)! :dance:

Ok,somebody press the yellow triangle thingie :wink2:

Can't find it! :wink2: But I also can't understand how you could possibly offend anyone? :dance:

Rhino said:

...it is hard to kick out a rhino...

Who'd even want to? And since "rhino" was (I understood) the latin word for NOSE -- as in RhinoPLASTY (a nose job) or RhinITIS (nasal allegies or infection) -- what would we do without you to SNIFF out the facts...? :biglaugh:

Post number 6000 coming up ... that would be appropriate for simon turning 60 ... or was it 50? Man was created on the 6th day? so 6 times one thousand ... hmmmm ... I forget what 6 was .... 5 was grace and 7 perfection ... The 6000th poster might be Jesus?

Simon, StopitStopitStopit! Don't go getting all weird on us just because you're a bit touchy about turning 50. I need your good example to follow.

Won't you be my (slightly older) buddy, and show me how to do this "old" thing? I've heard that it's not for sissies. That's what I also heard years ago, about motherhood; those ladies knew what they were talkin' bout, lemmetellya.

Exie, my wine is your wine. Waltz, the Pony, or just freestyle? I find that freestyle is best, if you have to have dishes or children in your hands at the time.

Simon, a word in closing: BEHAVE yourself, young man.

:dance:

All right,all right all right...Have a little respect for an old altar boy...I just wanted to offend a few people...get banned and maybe alleviate myself from being subject to the same recipricol,justly due wrath I exacted on my fellow,aging comrades when they,themselves crossed the threshold into the golden years....Be that as it may,I must therefore take my lot like a man...

"Old man look at my life...I'm a lot like you were..."

I think 50 is when you are s'posed to let a guy stick his finger up your posterior ... I think it is sposed to be a doctor, not a priest ... do they really have old alter boys?

what else happens at 50? You get the letter from AARP ... ummm ... there must be more

Edited by rhino

I think 50 is when you are s'posed to let a guy stick his finger up your posterior ... I think it is sposed to be a doctor, not a priest ... do they really have old alter boys?

what else happens at 50? You get the letter from AARP ... ummm ... there must be more

It's not always a GUY!!! :blink: :biglaugh: but(t) ya gotta make sure the ol' prostate doesn't take ya down!

and Simon already uses reading glasses, I think. Otherwise, he seems to be in good health (for a probable opponent of Arizona propositions 201 and 206 though we haven't discussed it)...

Happy B-day to Simon, and all of his friends, spiritually. Nothing better than and aging ole' drunken sailor...

Sexie, is it wrong to conjur up stimulating images in mah mind upon viewing the halloweenie pic you posted??

Simon, one word of wisdom on this your b-day...

You can be old, and you can be poor, but don't be BOTH...

For Simon on the occasion of his 50th:

If I were as clever as my 9th Corps brether

In expressing my wishes in a way so delicious,

I’d have already penned a card for my friend

Who is turning fifty..oh my!

But I’m not so I’ll just say, have a helluva birthday!

Kick up your heels, do whatever you feel,

Blow out the stops (just don’t rouse the cops).

You deserve a great birthday…you do!

Happy birthday, my friend!!!

And here's a little gift for ya. Sorry I didn't have time to wrap it.

post-193-1162643292_thumb.jpg

From Galations: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."

Simon:

A word of love: would you like my sack supper?

A word of peace: Well, you're not THAT late for supper. Just go on in; nobody will notice.

A word of patience: I'm sure that you'll learn those retemories eventually.

A word of goodness: Borsht?

A word of faithfulness: Tick (senior, not that jumpy Jr.)

A word of gentleness: the lilting aroma of Iowa Beef as you're rounding that last corner back to the Emporia driveway

A word of self-control: bless patrol our senior year

"Against such things there is no law."

I'd like to add some other words, on the occasion of your 50th birthday:

A word of wisdom: colonoscopy

A word of joy: we're not in a cult any more

A word of thankfulness: beats the alternative

A word of joy: dance

Happy birthday, buddy.

:dance:

Edited by notinKansasanymore