GreaseSpot Cafe

OHIO

wasway

If you're looking forward to something that is close to a twi "night owl"...you need to adjust your thinking.

Not sure where you got THAT idea...

This will be a free for all!...music, booze, food, any whatever else you may be inclined towards... :spy:

To which I say, THANK GOD!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sorry to interrupt. Please forgive me. I had heard that Jenne Brown (former W.C./WOW) lived or lives in Ohio. Can anyone possibly confirm this or know of her at all? Thank you very much.

Sorry...don't know her.

an hour from Columbus? in what direction? towards Mecca on US33. or away from Mecca towards Athens?

US33 to Lancaster...and yes, it's going towards Athens...I live in a cabin about 6 miles outside of Lancaster.

• 1 year later...

Amen & Thank you. I thought I was the only one that thought that. Anyway, It's been awhile since I visited the Cafe and decided to stop in. Why? I don't know what triggered it but I realised 30yrs ago this year I took "the class". At that time in Cincinnati & heck, Ohio you couldnt go anywhere without seeing a green bumper sticker but after the "POP" or split, it's like the Way never existed here. In a way (no pun) that is kind of sad.

Strange that there is no OHIO posts you'd think that there would be lots of them here that are livin the abundant life. I think that I am, after the getting over the the depression and self pitty and picking my self up out of the gutter after I was convinced that I turned my back on God cause I wasnt able to be meek enough to satisfy leadership. Some one reminded me that when God looked at me all he saw was HIS son and that I was forgiven. It woke me up I reestablished my relationship with Him. Now I know that living the abundant life doesn't include used shoes, mac and cheese 3 times a day and bowing to the will of those who would obsfucate his will for us

Amen & Thank you. I thought I was the only one that thought that. Anyway, It's been awhile since I visited the Cafe and decided to stop in. Why? I don't know what triggered it but I realised 30yrs ago this year I took "the class". At that time in Cincinnati & heck, Ohio you couldnt go anywhere without seeing a green bumper sticker but after the "POP" or split, it's like the Way never existed here. In a way (no pun) that is kind of sad.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...