GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

I stand corrected - my objection was based upon the reasoning given that the TV series had spawned the film and as we are not allowed to "cheat and check" and I knew that Walston had not reprised his original role I therefore had to raise the question.

quote:
Originally posted by Trefor Heywood:

but Christopher Lloyd wasn't ever in the TV series was he? So he cannot be directly linked with Ray Walston who I don't believe appeared in the film it "spawned".

Raf?

I was away, but glad you guys checked it without me. Yes, Ray Walston was in the movie. Just as a different character.

You can cheat to make sure the last entry is correct, but not to move forward. For example, in this case you could check the imdb page on Ray Walston to see if he was in the My Favorite Martian movie, but you can't check the movie on imdb because that would give you the whole cast (this is on the honor system: if you knew that Chris Lloyd was in the movie before you checked, then it's fine).

I'm not saying this is what WordWolf did. It's just a hypothetical for future reference.

So...

Presumed Innocent

Greta Scaachi

Emma

quote:
Originally posted by Linda Z:

I always assumed you could look up what's already been posted, to confirm it if you're in doubt. I should have done that before I opened my yap. nono5.gif

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Is it cheating if you own the video and go look at the box? angelkit.gif

Doggone it, I can think of two other actors in the movie, but I can't think of what else they've appeared in, even though I know one of them has been in tons of movies.

Help!!

*runs in*

For a moment, I thought you meant I could link thru Bea Arthur....

I can't exactly RECITE his filmography, but I THINK the link you meant was:

Joel Grey

Remo Williams:the Adventure Begins

Kate Mulgrew

Surprises the heck out of you sometimes when you can recognize actors you didn't

years ago....