GreaseSpot Cafe

mystic river

excathedra

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i should have known that !!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i'm just not good at whatever those things are called WOW, PFAL, DFAC, DOA.... when it comes to cursing i seem to like to say it in all its glory no abbreviations ha ha ha ha ha ha

tref, do a search on that book and movie title

hey guys thanks for your help BYOB ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

?

Tom Strange

quote:
Trefor... do you guys over there have to wait a few months before you get to see "our" movies?

Pretty much, you quite often have the DVD out before it's even screened here. It is the same with your shows, most of them don't matter but it's annoying being behind on Six Feet Under and The West Wing!

Trefor Heywood

"Cymru Am Byth!"

Ok, I saw it.

Who else did?

I won't give it away.

I did guess who did it, before we learned from the movie.

But performances are very good... and Clint Eastwood even gets the "Music by" credit.

I enjoyed it. Would do it again (but won't now).

edited to correct spelling

[This message was edited by Rocky on October 18, 2003 at 23:27.]

I saw it Wednesday night. Great performances. In particular, Sean Penn.

Clint Eastwood said that his directing style is to let the story unravel. That is probably the best way to describe the story. It is a crime drama that reveals the characters and their interactions. It keeps you riveted right to the end.

• 4 weeks later...

Im not much of a moviegoer, but I saw this and would see it again, it has very good writing and acting and the story keeps you locked on--it works on alot of levels, which is why I would like to see it again.

as a sidelight having grown up not too far from there it was incredibly authentic to the feel of East Boston...somebody definitely did there homework writing and producing this one.

definitely worth it 3.5 mstars