GreaseSpot Cafe

Why I reject all these rejections

Steve!

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Strange:

...and on top of that Mr! it should be "too" not "to"!!! ...reject that!

...and I reject Zshot's rejecting your rejection so that means I ... he11... I don't know what that means!

Shouldn't this thread be in the "Rejection" forum?

Well, ya really told me that time, dintcha?

From Alice's Restaurant:

"... where you get inspected, injected, infected, rejected, dejected, and SEE-lected."

You can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant (exceptin' Alice) ...

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_cool.gif

icon_confused.gif:confused:--> If you have the audacity to doubt my my veracity or even to insinuate thereto, I wil flex my flanges to such and extent as to horizontalize every parrallel in your perpendicularity. NOW REJECT THAT if you can tell me what it means. Love Dovey icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gificon_razz.gif:P-->

He looked at me and said, "Kid, we don't like your kind! We're gonna send your fingerprints off to Washington"!

And, friends, somewhere in Washington, enshrined in some little folder, is a study in black and white of my fingerprints.

And the only reason I'm singin' you the song now is 'cause you may know somebody in a similar situation.

Or you may be in a similar situation, and if you're in a situation like that, there's only one thing you can do:

Walk into the shrink wherever you are, just walk in, say, "Shrink, . . . you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant", and walk out.

You know that stuff will give you a mental infection leading to flashback reflection. Where cyberspace folks give an inspection and if desired place their rejection. Including injection of a sense of dejection. icon_razz.gif:P-->

It's a quote from the account of Arlo Guthrie's putting together a work called Alice's Restaurant. I have several years on you so can understand why it may sound a bit crazy. It was mentioned a couple times in above posts. It was a wild time back then, when once I was young like you. icon_smile.gif:)-->