GreaseSpot Cafe

6 Years Ago

justloafing

Another point. They were lying about not looking at WayDale. HQ had their spys on there day and night finding out who was on WayDale so that they could drag them to court. Just another lie. Remember the devils lies are subtle as we were taught hmmmm.

"Magnelli said he had not seen the WayDale site and had no interest in doing so."

Liar

"Magnelli felt it was best to be wary of a site created by disgruntled former members or those with an ax to grind."

ROTFLMFAO on that one.

Best to be wary.. ha. Seems to me that the folks I knew that left had left under mysterious circumstances. Little or not explanation given other than "they proved themselves unfaithful" or other such nonsense. No rebuttal allowed. No real questions put forward.

"How in God's name is confronting a friggin adulterer being unfaithful or could be considered sin?"

No wonder to me why they hide the sin anymore. Had I known the half of it, I would have left YEARS before I did.

Mr. Hammeroni, Read below. Are you sure you did not know the whole story? icon_eek.gifanim-smile.gif

"Anyone that has ever been involved in our ministry honestly knows that we explain decisions involving our ministry from A to Z, from soup to nuts, to our followers. This has been the pattern since 1942 from the founding board of trustees clear through to the current trustees and leadership body. We want people to be fully informed because we understand people, no matter who they are, have to make up their own minds," Magnelli stated.

Yep. I read it.. unbelievable, almost. You kinda have to read in between the lines of wayspeak though. What he really seems to be saying is that they understand, that if people really figure out what's going on, there is nothing they can do to stop them from leaving.

Sure, they "explain" decisions. They have to. Why did they kick rev so and so out in a moments notice? "Well, he was unfaithful- besides, he was not nice".

Explanations, yes. Adequate? Not very likely.

quote:
Rico Magnelli, public relations coordinator for The Way International, said that the Way’s policy is to keep people fully informed.

"Anyone that has ever been involved in our ministry honestly knows that we explain decisions involving our ministry from A to Z, from soup to nuts, to our followers. This has been the pattern since 1942 from the founding board of trustees clear through to the current trustees and leadership body. We want people to be fully informed because we understand people, no matter who they are, have to make up their own minds," Magnelli stated.

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

If you believe that one I have some ocean front property in Arizona.

• Upvote 1

quote:
Anyone that has ever been involved in our ministry honestly knows that we explain decisions involving our ministry from A to Z, from soup to nuts, to our followers. This has been the pattern since 1942 from the founding board of trustees clear through to the current trustees and leadership body. We want people to be fully informed because we understand people, no matter who they are, have to make up their own minds," Magnelli stated.

Twi's way of "explaining decisions" from A to Z....

A...A fabrication of lies

to....

Z...Zealous slandering

~~~C'mon rico....you sat in the same corps meetings I sat in!!! icon_razz.gif:P-->

quote:
"We are a nonprofit organization and all of our employees know up front that they don’t serve on staff to make personal fortunes.

Righttttt --- all except those in the upper echelon!! icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

quote:
We ask them to determine what they genuinely need to meet their expenses and each case is handled individually. No genuine need we know of has ever gone unmet," Magnelli responded.

Is this plane big enough for you, Mr. Vic?? Are you sure this motorcoach has all the amenities you need? Wouldn't you really like a vintage Harley, instead of this brand new one??

Nope -- not there to make a personal fortune, that's fer damn sure.

Well -- at least most didn't. icon_mad.gif

Six years ago ... it happened

Five years ago ... I heard about it

Four years ago ... I left over it

Three years ago ... I learned how to relax again

Two years ago ... I bought my first house (ever)

One year ago ... I learned how to treat myself without guilt

Today ... despite the ups and downs of real life, I couldn't be happier

THANK YOU P.A. !!!!

......"we want people to be fully informed because we understand people"

Ha Ha Ha Ha HA.....really. Anyone who has been in the Way or is currently in the Way knows this statement falls into the big lie catagory... not only 6 years ago but 13 plus years ago and still going on today.

I could make a long list of the things they have lied about....but I don't really think it is necessary...there is more than enough first hand testimony here on Greasespot to prove that.