GreaseSpot Cafe

Who was L. Craig Martindale?

WordWolf

quote:
If he's really insane, that'll never happen. And if he's sane enough to stand trial then he's sane enough to have the capacity to genuinely repent of his sins. You can't have it both ways.

Very, very good point. Well, that leaves him one of the two options.

It can't be good- the one or the other.

Either just very, very evil, or wearing a beanie cap and jumping in tights the rest of his days, heh heh.

I prefer to think something in between the two.

I certainly don't claim to be any kind of expert..

I think there's at least a little bit of evil in all of us. In Loy's case, it was carefully fanned, nourished, trained, and exercised to practical perfection. Good grief- for him, very little was off limits- just like his predecessor.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trefor, I have often thought the same thing you do about craig...."methinks he doth protest too much!" wink2.gif;)--> If I remember correctly, others have also presented this theory.

Regarding his sanity....dunno, I definitely think the man is delusional. Didn't he start bragging about all the women he raped during depositions?? That's NOT normal for someone who's being sued, imo.

Was DM involved in the homo purges too? Or was it just LCM's thing? There were some posts a few years ago where a poster said she was involved in smoking people out. So she was working with LCM? Does anyone know what her role in this was?

quote:
It becomes rather interesting when one considers his wife's sexual proclivities in light of his "homo purge"...Lcm trashed the wow program because he thought there were too many "homos" in the group...he ran off a LOT of good people based on "spiritual suspicion", accusing them of being "homos"...in fact loyboy became obsessed with rooting out all the "homos" he could...

Interesting Point. I do know that when I was on staff, he couldn't refrain from complaining, bItching, and yelling on the public forum. Ask anyone who had to hear him at lunch year after year. If he was in turmoil, we knew it. He made many decisions under turmoil and hurt a lot of people. He definitely was not known for calming down after the storm and then making a decision.

As far as Donna being involved in homosexual purges, I don't remember her doing this. She definitely spoke up publicly when she was talking about support for martinpuke when he demanded it.

I wonder about her too, but I don't have proof.