GreaseSpot Cafe

Reikilady graduating!

Shellon

She stated this on another thread. YAHOO

"...graduating from Southeast Community College with an Associate in Applied Science in Business Adminstration with a focus on Marketing!!!! June 9th!!!!!!"

Congratulation, Susie!!!

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
"...graduating from Southeast Community College with an Associate in Applied Science in Business Adminstration with a focus on Marketing!!!! June 9th!!!!!!"

Sooooooo -- does this mean Oak will hire you for his grocery store??

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Congrats!, and good luck. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Oh -- and "bright wishes" too. wink2.gif;)-->

David

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks bunches! Tom is going to pick up my daughter Samantha so she won't have to sit alone.

The three other people I wanted to attend..one works every Saturday.The other two are going to help out a friend while his store is open earlier to accomendate a seminar while he does his radio show. It's funny how things work out.

The important thing is that Tom and Samantha will be there and I finished college!!! It wasn't easy and I will miss going to class...

Today is the day. icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_cool.gificon_smile.gif:)-->

I'm guessing those *other three* you want to be there, are kicking themselves for missing the occasion.

Congratulations on your graduation. icon_smile.gif:)-->

We are there with you in spirit, even if we are not there in physical prescence. (I'm thinking you'll have a *full house*, of those that think very highly of you.) icon_cool.gif

David