GreaseSpot Cafe

Michael Jackson Verdict

Sudo

I've thought since about mid-trial that this trial would end up not guilty, because the prosecution was not proving that MJ did this beyond a reasonable doubt to this particular boy.

However, I think this case has a good chance in civil court, where it can be proven by the preponderence of the evidence. MJ will probably settle out of court, again.

But perhaps the prosecution got part of what they wanted, and that was to try MJ in the court of public opinion. The "eww" factor has been so strong, I don' think MJ has much chance of ever selling a big hit, ever again.

Regards,

Shaz

I really haven't been following it, but if the jury sez so, then I guess that's what we need to go with.

I wonder if the fear of potential riots might have affected the outcome. I, personally, don't think that should have been a consideration as the black folks I know now and have known over the years have a very, very low tolerance for kiddy diddlers...a "boy toucher" would have no credibility at all.

MJ has demonstrated the true greatness of America...the only place in the world where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich white woman.

Now that he's free, maybe he can go out and find the REAL molester.

Most of the freaks that have been camped out at the courthouse like it was a new Star Wars movie seem to be white. Very few blacks were ever shown. I don't know how popular Jackson is among blacks since he started to try to turn himself into Joan Crawford.

If anything good comes out of this fiasco it might be some parents will think twice before they let their kids hang out with this looney tune.

Or maybe, just maybe, Michael will come to the realization that a 46-year old man has absolutely no business sleeping with other people's children, no matter how "innocent" it might be in his warped mind.

It boggles my mind that any parent with the sense God gave a goose would let their child spend one nanosecond with Michael Jackson, no matter how many little perks they got out of the deal.

quote:
Originally posted by Pirate1974

It boggles my mind that any parent with the sense God gave a goose would let their child spend one nanosecond with Michael Jackson, no matter how many little perks they got out of the deal.

That's just it...the whole trial appeared to be nothing more than a "Gold-digger versus the Molester"...

The jurors on the news this morning confirmed what I thought.....He's most likely guilty of doing this stuff, but not necessarily with this kid. The mother is a manipulative, lying gold digger and she didn't even pretend not to be when she was on the stand. She was actually insulting to the jury.

She should be put on trial for being an incompetent mother.

The jurors said that there just wasn't enough evidence to convict him IN THIS CASE. Not that they don't believe he's a perv, but that they can't convict him in this case just because they think he's guilty in other cases. They had to stick to the evidence IN THIS CASE.

The jurors sounded reasonable, reliable and intelligent enough to have made a good decision. I think they did the only thing they could do based on the trial, the witnesses and the evidence. It just stinks that MJ is getting away with being a perv and hopefully the trial alone will be enough to make parents think twice about letting their kids have anything to do with him.

quote:
That's just it...the whole trial appeared to be nothing more than a "Gold-digger versus the Molester"...

My problem with that is that there was no way that that mother was going to get any money out of this, except if she were offered a book deal or something.

One of our friends was telling me [ben is an elderly black man], if MJ was caught doing this with black children it would have never made it to trial. If MJ had been caught with a white girl he would have been convicted. What made this case so difficult was that MJ likes little white boys.

Ben has lived through so much [he grew up in South Carolina] I do find it interesting talking with him and getting his perspectives on life. Much of life he sees entirely differently.

icon_smile.gif:)-->

His guilt in other cases is speculation and I am sure the DA will carry on with his Inspector Javeau act to try and dig up fresh cases if he can.

However he is at least guilty of totally inappropriate behaviour and I hope he does some hard thinking about this for the future.

If we are now going to have Micahel Jackson jokes here's a few I have come across:

Q: Have you heard about Michael Jackson's New Book?

A: It's called, "The In's and Out's of Child Rearing

. . .

Knock Knock!

Who's There?

Little boy blue!

Little boy blue who?

Michael Jackson!!

. . .

Q: Why does Michael Jackson arrange for private shopping?

A: So his guests won't be accompanied by guardians!

. . .

Q: Who does Michael Jackson consider a Perfect "10"?

A: Two 5 year olds.

. . .

Q: What do Michael Jackson & Michael Jordan have in common?

A: They both play ball in the Minor League.

. . .

Q: What happens when Michael talks about sex?

A: It's all very tongue in cheek.

. . .

Q: Why was Michael Jackson relieved of his Cub Scout

Leader duties?

A: He was up to a pack a day.

. . .

The Pope has issued a proclamation on Michael Jackson. If he hears any more allegations about little boys, the Pope says he'll have no choice but to make him a priest.

. . .

Michael Jackson and Woody Allen on "Child Psychology":

"Spare the rod, and spoil the child."

. . .

Q: What is Michael Jackson's Alma Matter?

A: Bring-em Young University

. . .

Q: Did you know that Michael Jackson just turned 47?

A: Yeah, but he still feels like a 13 year old.

. . .

It's amazing how sick jokes can get around the net after something major in the news! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->