GreaseSpot Cafe

Hey, Moneyhands!!

Belle

I personally never knew the Moyni*ans. Based on comments made by you all, I would have to say it's hard to believe.

Of course, unless many of us are privy to things, it's hard to believe. Unless you "see the picture", so to say, it's hard to believe people would straight out lie about affairs, etc.

Probably because many of you couoldn't see yourselves doing that to cover up someone's hiney. Kind of like needing a picture of a horrific murder to believe anyone could do such a thing.

I am convinced that there was no atrocity someone in TWI would not be willing to cover up. And you can only accept that it is still the same abusers and adulters in power.

Could you see Jesus Christ saying to a believer about the Pharisees and the Saducees, "It's none of your business what they did." As wayfers were told about LCM. Gee...I can think of a few scriptures where Jesus Christ confronted the ungodly in front of EVERYONE! Actually, if the TWI believes the Word of God is the Will of God, then they WOULD CONFRONT the offenders! God in His Word confronts them for us all to read about!

God's Word is so true! They are only interested in feeding their own bellies and serving their own purposes. Probably they are the last ones to think they are doing anything WRONG!

• 2 weeks later...

quote:
Do something Godly for a change before you leave for the UK.

Encourage people to reconcile with their families that they deserted because of your "suggestion" (tantamount to a command).

So "Mr." Moneyhands, it has been almost THREE WEEKS since Belle posted this simple request.

Done anything yet? Or just leave the guy in the dumper YOU put him in?

What about your precious doctrine, don't let anything slide for even 24 hours? And its been another three weeks.

Oh well. No compassion, no love- another debt not paid.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hammeroni:

Oh well. No compassion, no love- another debt not paid.

"Owe no man any thing but to love one another."

Seems to me, by the measure of that verse of scripture, Mr. Moneyhands et al of TWI, are very much in debt, and deeper than they know.

Yep.

Who knows.. maybe he's just sitting there wringing his hands, trying to figure out if it is all too late.. if its the right thing to do..

But its not too late. The guy is still alive.

But in all fairness, maybe "Mr" Moneyhands is just too busy-

Probably been reaming some guy a couple of new ones for putting five pieces of ice in his water instead of four. Pretty important you know, that's gotta at least take a couple of weeks.

It's the "sock on the Mantel" syndrome.

You come home from work and notice a sock on the mantel and Think" i'll put that away as soon as I change out of these clothes and have a shower.. and then you get tied up with dinner.

You come home the next day and see the sock and think" Darn got to remember to pick that up" and head to the kitchen for a glass of water where your 10 year old proceeds to tell you about their day.

You come home the third day and think" Something is out of kilter" as you pass the fireplace. then put it out of your mind as you and your hubby start plannng the weekend.

SOmetime later some friends come over and notice the sock on the mantel but are too polite to say anything.

Day after day the sock sits there because now it is no longer a sock on the mantel but a part of the mantel.

This is what TWI has done to old innies brains the out of place and Abnormal, the illicite and despicable are part of hte whole.

SO wound into the self that the "sock " is no longer a sock.

Right actions have become invisible and the invisible cannot and will nt be dealt with.

It is only by luck or a huge effort that he "sock" can be seen for what it is . And sad to say, at this point most lack the will to make the effort.

quote:
SOmetime later some friends come over and notice the sock on the mantel but are too polite to say anything.

Makes sense MO. But I think in Moneyhands case, the "friends" are too AFRAID to say anything.

Good analogy, MO.

Ham, I think you've got a point there. Even the victim is too AFRAID to say anything. icon_frown.gif:(--> He's already been so abused mentally, spiritually, emotionally that the last thing he would do is admit to actually missing his "earthly" family. That would just be too much weakness for them to find out about.

If I wasn't afraid being in your presence might set off gag reflexes after all I've learned about you Mr & Mrs Moneyhands, I'd gladly get down on my knees and beg to you reconcile this man with his family. Instead all I can do is hope and pray that there is some small shred of humanity left in you.

You know guys; maybe moneyhands & mrs. are trying to figure out what they have gotten themselves into in UK? If they're going anywhere near ole London town, they may be taking a close look at their protection. After all they've been involved in it seems ironic they should end up there right now. Oh well.....

After having read thios thread I have but one question....but I'll preface the question first with this statement. IF THE WAYGB MONITORS THIS WEBSITE & WOULD MOST LIKELY FORWARD THESE TYPES OF CHALLENGES TO BOTH BOB & DOTTIE..my question then is this...HOW DO YOU DEPEND ON THEM TO RELAY THESE CHALLENGES..RATHER WHY NOT JUST WRITE THIS CHALLENGE TO BOB & dOTTIE DIRECTLY? (tHAT'S MY Q) as it seems to me that issuing challenges such as this are useless (as no one has replied & we sure don't know why do we?) BUT by writing to them, at least they could deal with the issues & you would KNOW at least that they heard what you had to say. I'm sure not defending either...but to expect results from such an e-mail is expecting quite alot from such people as these, whom you've made fun of & put down consistently...just a thought..

I'm sure Mr. Linder relays whatever messages he deems are important. And even though TWI highly discourages lurking at this site, we know that folks do anyway.

Just in case you're looking, Bob, are you still treating people like they are a piece of used furniture?

James we ask not really in hope of an answer. If an answer comes along how great would that be? We write to expose these people in twi. Actually not a whole lot of questions about them. We write down our past and post the horrible things twi did to us and other people who have a love or had a love for God. We are here to expose the DEVIL of twi icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

JJ,

I HAVE made this request directly to Bob in my house and his comment was that he did not want an apology to him from my ex's dad to be the determining factor in reconciliation. It was said under his breath and half-heartedly. IN NO WAY did Bob encourage or suggest that my ex reconcile with his family and I seriously believe he doesn't give a rat's a$$ about my ex or his family. He's happy that my ex doesn't have his family around, afterall, they LOVE him unconditionally and it COULD result in my ex leaving TWI.

I am in contact with my ex's family and I would know if Bob actually got off his lazy butt and did something to encourage this particular person to reconcile with his family. He hasn't.

Even if Bob doesn't have a heart and even if he doesn't follow through with my heart-felt request, people can come on here and see what TWI and specifically someone in the upper echelon of their Pharisees does to families who get involved with TWI. And, there's always the hope that one of the WAYGB bots does have a conscience and would tell Bob he should do what I requested.

I hope this answers your questions. I also still hope that Bob will do what I requested. I KNOW he reads GSpot. So does Dottie.