GreaseSpot Cafe

Vacation!

Ham

Yep, going on vacation, to probably the most beautiful place in all God's creation- at least my opinion. There may be no computer in sight for a week. But my radios are coming. Can't camp without some fun!

Unlike certain staffers, I can enjoy my education without massaging ole rosies back, ewww.

I'm on vacation all next week, too. I'm soooooooooo excited. Haven't taken a full week off at once in about three years. Wheeee!

Have fun, Ham. Where in N. W. Va.? It is beautiful there. I lived in Wheeling, and even out on the edge of town were beautiful woods and rivers. It's a gorgeous state.

Hope your field day was fun, too. I sat in on a couple of those when I was at Rome City. I was even thinking of getting my license, but I never got around to practicing the dots and dashes for the test.

Originally posted by Linda Z:

Where in N. W. Va.? It is beautiful there. I lived in Wheeling, and even out on the edge of town were beautiful woods and rivers. It's a gorgeous state.

QUOTE]

Linda when were you in Wheeling? I was a WOW there and then stayed for a couple of years back in the late 70's.