GreaseSpot Cafe

Quotes of the Way

year2027

we had em didn't we?

confidence arteests from the word go!

one time somebody asked me

why do you always have to be so uptight?

why don't you just live life?

ok i could do that but then somebody

would throw an hissy fit about not

being my best for God

not doing the utmost for His Highest (remember that one?)

not showing proper respect for

the word of God

the man (or woman) of God

you all know the drill (and, of course, where the "drill" all too often ends up)

after too much of this

all there was to say was

Nuts (to you) and also you're full of Soup!!!

stick that in your literal translation acording to usage and smoke it!!

ha ha!

we had em didn't we?

confidence arteests from the word go!

one time somebody asked me

why do you always have to be so uptight?

why don't you just live life?

ok i could do that but then somebody

would throw an hissy fit about not

being my best for God

not doing the utmost for His Highest (remember that one?)

not showing proper respect for

the word of God

the man (or woman) of God

you all know the drill (and, of course, where the "drill" all too often ends up)

after too much of this

all there was to say was

Nuts (to you) and also you're full of Soup!!!

stick that in your literal translation acording to usage and smoke it!!

ha ha!

I admit it I sometimes hide in the bible pages of self righteousness still.

How many times can I watch someone use the words from the book as a bullet to hurt another?

it happens. It happens in twi and in the off shoots. People get prideful and forget God is a HOLY God and the creator of His people for a reason and I do not think it is all about how intellectual you can get about the bible.

Research has been fun for me since I got involved in twi.

I have seen research used to persuade others , to cause division and to hate.

I really do not think Im any better because of the bible verses I know, in fact I have never stopped learning. I think I can get stuck and have in people worship because only they have "the truth" of the bible.

I think that is dangerous.

One of the most difficult areas of y life is being around christians who do not teach the bible as it is written and in fact play a make believe story of what works for them.. it bothers me, and I do not like the fact it does bother me.

any solutions?

I cant go back in time and pretend I do not believe different and be an honest christian.

it is a problem.

Im impressed with the truth and tradition website (see the link for CES above if interested) because they do go to various references for their research BUT they likemany from these cults seek what we agree with as the answer . Ya know? At least I recognize that .

I do not know how to make it stop but I recognize it and will always tell someone Im speaking to about the bible that this is what I believe and why but it may be dead wrong for them! I sell nothing.

If it makes sense to me it does, when all this started so long ago I was sucked into a vacum and bought it, now at times I feel trapped .

do I wish I could just go to church hear a couple verses of what they claim God says and be content IM ok ? YES!!!

sometimes I really do. but I cant.

I have intellectualized the bible to the point a "true sharing of what it says is very dificutlt to find without the freaks like me..

sad isnt it?

I know it is. The stuff is so exciting adn interesting I desire more and moe like a junkie on crack...

But as I said I do not think it means much to God or how much He loves me or another, never did, it is just something I got involved in a LOOONG time ago and do not know the way back to "normal" anymore.