GreaseSpot Cafe

"Your ABS at Work"

Ham

quote:
I had fainted in the BRC ((- in retrospect it mayhave had something to do with listening to the Philippine-Tony-What's-His-name-Pscyhic-healer-popping-zits-off-a-heart-he-had-just- pulled-out-of-a-chest-cavity-with-just-his-finger-as-scapel cassette - you think? )

Or it coulda been the 104 degree heat..

I remember when they used to pack people into that thing like sardines..

Yep. ABS paid for that little staff meeting, all the while other staffers couldn't beg, borrow or steal enough to take an AVERAGE trip two states away.. no less get proper authorization to do so.

I think this "little" expenditure was at the height of the financial "emergency".

God told Craig not to wear that but he wasn't walking in the spirit at the time. See what happens when you ignore that still small voice? Dam shame the old camo with sandals look never really caught on.

Also, someone should have told Don about the black sox with white shoes rule.

Then there's Howard. jeez, all blue with brown boots? Come on guys! Somebody call Queer Eye!

Yet they still got it on with the ladies, that whole group must of had some slick pick up lines to overshadow the fashion disasters. You know you're in trouble when Rosie is the only one who has it together. Also points to Donna for getting in on the flip flop craze really early.

I once respected these people as my MOG. This photo is proof that brainwashing is real. No rational person would listen to a word that crew had to say if you saw them walking down th street.

I cannot believe LCM walked around like that! I saw the movie on DVD, American Beauty the other night. LCM reminds me of the repressed ex-marine father (those of you who saw the movie know what I'm talking about).

If I saw a guy dressed like that walking down the street who wasn't military - I'd think he had a screw loose or was a walking timebomb and avoid him.

Rosie and Donna's outfits are very color coordinated - they match and go well together. If a stranger saw that picture, who would they say the couple were in that picture?

"If a stranger saw that picture, who would they say the couple were in that picture?"

Don and Rosie look cozy. Craig looks like Donna's little brother. Howard looks like he's on a weekend pass. Rosie looks like Craig and Donna's grandma.

I just can't get over Craig. What was he thinking? That's just a miserable ensamble, it's unbelievable. I can't stop looking at it.