GreaseSpot Cafe

"Your ABS at Work"

Ham

What about the building and maintening of facilities that most of the contributers never have access to?

Toys for the mog....a licoln, top of the line harlys, motor coaches, airplanes, booze, smokes,

Yeah no doubt God really needed us to send our tithe to twi for THAT purpose.

Weren`t there some sons of a priest in the bible that got in really hot water for doing the same thing?

As bad as the top chart is, this is what it allegedly looks like when they flip it over when nobody is looking..

Housing expenses for ex mog 5%

Off shore accounts 40%

gold aquisition 27%

anonymous payments for mog's 3-ways 4%

bribes to "sanitize" their sorry reputation 22%

criminal activities 2%

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

damn right mo....twi paid anoutragious sumof money to have an info mercial produced and then paid BIG bucks to have it played on Terry Bradshaw`s *Pick of the week* pretending that it had been some big deal that they had been chosen for.

There was a huge outcry to the network....

There is a thread about it in the archives.

You might still be able to view it on twi`s web site.

"Toys for the mog....a licoln, top of the line harlys, motor coaches, airplanes, booze, smokes"

Hey that wasn't ABS. That year at The Rock, the announced a "secret" gift for Vic. They had an "offering" (fund raiser) "available". (as if we weren't going to kick in the cash)

If I remember correctly, we all gave money after the service that night then on the last night they presented Vic with what was clearly a custom Harley. They hit us up for the cash because it was a "gift".

My thoughts now are:

was it really a secret? I mean, how could it possible be a secret. Everyone knew BUT Vic? I doubt it.

They didn't have enough of our money? Now they needed a special collection for a bike they already paid for?

How dumb were we?

I'm working on that one..

Perhaps it was "donated"..

or maybe a home brew project of sorts..

I don't even think it was LEGAL to OWN such a thing back then.. morals of the community and all..

If so, it'd have to fall under the category of "creative accounting".

me and ABS:

As a 16 year old I sold a 10 speed Continental Schwinn, pretty new, that I LOVED

and

a Snipe sailboat that I had spent many hours rehabilitating for seaworthiness

so that I could attend the Advanced CLass

[My church now doesn't ask these things - trip outs!]

Gee, I'm glad I did so that I could get that cool green syllabus and to receive so much wisdom

-to discern the real from the counterfeit

-discerning of spirits

-miracles

-healings and such

The whole New Knoxville aura was a blessing

Table manners, MOG worship, Sleepless nights analyzing the diff uses of Heteros and allos.

Dr. W. cast some spirits out of me (in front of everybody in a very showy way - "I tol' ya Satan would attack again during this class!")

I had fainted in the BRC ((- in retrospect it mayhave had something to do with listening to the Philippine-Tony-What's-His-name-Pscyhic-healer-popping-zits-off-a-heart-he-had-just- pulled-out-of-a-chest-cavity-with-just-his-finger-as-scapel cassette - you think? ))

It's all (hysteria) glory!

(Rufus Mosley: right foot... left foot....right foot... left foot....right foot... left foot....Glory...Hallelujah...Glory...Hallelujah...GLory...Hallelujah...Glory...H

allelujah... )

I heard later that some leader went to the track with my ABS. If my minister did that... sayonara!

Is this off topic? well, ok.

"God bless, I love you, You're the best (suckers and sex partners I could find)."