GreaseSpot Cafe

Things I feel will happen in the next ten years.

year2027

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God first

Beloved dmiller

God loves you my friend

thanks

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Beloved jetc57 or Jeannette

God loves you my friend

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dad's famous Words of Wisdom........

"I may not always be Right, but I'm NEVER Wrong".

"I may not know EVERYTHING, but there's NOTHING I don't know."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I have been wrong before and will be wrong again and I know very little

you wrote

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------- as to Predictions --- I have my own Opinions.........

A Prophet will bring forth things that are 'written in the Word', he does not Predict the Future.

A False Prophet, however, will make predictions that may or may not happen but the TEST of a TRUE Prophet is that Anything they do bring forth -- is TRUE and ALWAYS COMES TO PASS......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess its good that I am not a Prophet and I do not know were I got this

But I keep on hearing things like this is it because all the things bad that happen this year alone with knowing things like this will come unto the end of time

you wrote

Now, I also believe that there are people to this day that 'dream' and if one can get those dreams rightly interpretated, then they can make sometimes clear and precise predictions.

I would Not Be So Confident in any of my 'predictions' to spew them out of my mouth for fear of them NOT coming true and looking like a FOOL.......

I have recently had a situation where In cleaning out my heating duct in a upper room, part of the vacuum attachment fell inside it and went to the floor below. Well, it was Only in my Dream that night that I discovered a way to retrieve the thing which I lost. I eagerly got up the next morning (which was yesterday) and put the plan into motion, and IT WORKED --- I used the method from my dream and it was successful in retrieving the part. I saved plenty of money cause I did NOT need to call a heating and a/c man to help me.

I've had many dreams that have solved 'opportunities' and my husband would always tell me, they sound crazy and they Won't work. He said that about this one, and it DID WORK!! And most of them DO work. Goes to show I solve MOST of my 'opportunities' through visions in my Dreams!! Luckily for me I remembered this one once I woke up. Sometimes I don't always remember enough of the details.

I also get my best 'ideas' from dreams I have.

Yes I learn things from dreams and they help me too but I do not believe these things come from dreams but not sure just desided to share what I feel will happen

you wrote

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think if GOD was going to reveal the future to ANYONE -- he ought to do it with a WELL EDUCATED PERSON who can Clearly articulate the details and specifics in a highly intelligent manner in which the rest of us 'idiots' can easily understand things we should prepare for.... for instance.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if the well educated would not listen or tell others but that not here because I do not think it was God that got me thinking this things would happen but what has been happen plus the bible a book that tells me things like this will come because of sin

you wrote

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is to be a Catagory anything Hurricane or Earthquake, I need to hear only:

Get up, Pack your things, Gas up the car, you need to head (south, west, east, north) - just evacuate AWAY from the area to get hit., and do it within X amount of hours or ELSE!! All other details I don't really need to know except --- How long will I be away - so I know how MUCH to pack n take w/me.

Some things just happen without warning -- and we should be prepared anyway. Like for the Return of Christ. Are we prepared?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would God need to tell you when because your TV weather man will be all over the TV with warnings or if needed God would give more details when time got closer

thank you my friend

Beloved moony3424, Ron G., and Raf

God loves you my friends

thanks

with love and a holy kiss blowing your ways Roy

Beloved socks and ChasUFarley

God loves you my friend

I am not playing the odds but just sharing what I feel while I do not want to believe these kinds of things will happen I do believe

Now there nothing good about the end of the world and so are not saved but its wrote in the bible alone with signs of things that will come like wars

The odds are there are more bad people out there than good but I do not give up trying to help

thanks

Beloved Zshot, likeaeagle, and Belle

God loves you my friends

thank yall

Beloved Goey

God loves you my friend

you wrote

hate to sound like Dr Phil, but these are not feelings. Feelings are things like happy, sad, angry, frustrated, confused, etc..

Modern psycology has taught us that you can't argue with a persons 'feelings'. So quite a few folks switch the term 'think' for 'feel' so that no one can legitimately argue with what they say.

For example: I feel like Joe Blow is a jerk ..... or I feel like you aren't listening to me ....or I feel like the earth is going to end soon .... ad infinitum...

Of course this tact not to be confused with having a "gut feeling" and then acting upon it ( or not). . Many folks equate a gut feeling to "revelation" if it comes to pass, or as a mental thing if it does not ( Gee I must have missed it.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every feeling must have a basic to feel this or that way Yes I feel sad because of the things I believe will happen

Why I do not want bad things to happen but they just do until death is gone

Yes I do not think God told me but I am just not sure

My me written about it may help me live with these feelings

thanks

Beloved rhino

God loves you my friend

Yes "I believe based on what I know to this point" yes that the way I feel about it

it seems clear but it all so seems unclear but maybe in the furture I will get a clearer picture

thanks

God first

Beloved jardinero, Tom Strange, jetc57, dmiller, and Stayed Too Long

God loves you my friends

thanks

yes in ten years I will be 55

I never said "I feel like a beer"... I said "....I predict I'll have another beer soon... and still be offering snow cones for years to come..." and I still stand by that...

Well, Strange as it may seem -- I NEVER SAID -- YOU SAID THAT, but someone DID!

So to make the reference more accurate, look on page ONE, Rhino wrote it.......

"I feel like a beer"

:)

------------------ now don't you just feel silly for ASSUMING I thought it was YOU? :blink:

and WHAT IS UP WITH you year2027? Good gawd pal, NONE of the things I said in anyway were directed at or towards YOU!! Geesh! I was just writing my OPINION on the subject of predictions..... (There ARE after-all people in the World claiming to BE Prophets, and Predictors) I'd hardly call what you wrote in the initial post a prediction. One doesn't predict with "I feel this or that", someone making a prediction would be SURER of themselves. You merely wrote your 'feelings'. I get that. Its OBVIOUS you are not a Prophet. Oh and I threw out my father's theory on life -- just for fun. I doubt HE ever believed those things. As to 'all I need to hear' in order to head to safety -- I doubt God would audibly tell me anyhow, and YEAH, we'd get it most likely from the Media somehow. I'm not gonna pack up just cause someone has a 'feeling' that a major disaster 'might' occur.

Seems you are wound pretty tight. I will pray for you to relax and enjoy a more 'positive' side to life.

Your 'holy kiss' up there is more like a venomous 'BITE'........ (ouch) ;) Sugar coated of course. I hope you aren't too consumed with those 'feelings you have'. Positive things, and happiness are available too. Might want to focus on that so you 'feel' better? Just an idea., course if you want to keep wondering and being 'confused' then that's your priviledge too. Its Not all doom and gloom. I find, for me, it helps to SHUT OFF THE TV, Unsubscribe to the Daily Negative, and look for the 'good news'. It doesn't end at DEATH for Believers. The 'good news' we can Share with the rest of the world, its ALL Positive and all about Love and Rejoicing in other's victories, etc. Got any of those 'victories' to share?

Oh, and most of the stuff I write -- I'm JOKING with folks anyhow!! Laughter is great medicine. Even now I bet you are SERIOUS about this post? Like you might think "She is Yelling", but I'm not. I'm just emphasising(sp) words by using all caps...... PLEASE, Roy, I'm NOT ASKING FOR A RESPONCE HERE --

And what's up with all the repetition? "God First" That's nice, but overdone. and "God Loves You". I PERSONALLY KNOW God Loves Me. I don't need You to keep telling me He loves me. HE SAID SO HIMSELF!!! Hey, Roy -- He loves You TOO!! Believe it or not, a lot of us here at GS have a personal relationship with God. So we are 'cool' with God.

And if you want my opinion -- without asking for it -- like to read it? Here it goes.... None of those other people are Judging YOU!! I think they are pointing out some Facts that might help in 'educating you', or in 'giving you that clearer picture'. IT always helps to 'take a check up from the neck up', and while I say this -- I am gonna do that too! :rolleyes:

Edited by jetc57

Roy,

It sounds like you are referring to "end times" philosophy. I was watching a show on this very subject a few months back on the history channel. It seems that every generation (when bad things were happening) felt that the end times were near. Enormous numbers of people lost their lives to illness, earth quakes etc etc.

Scientists talked about how the weather and earthquakes and natural disasters could all be part of the cycle of the earth. It made alot of sense. I don't know if they were totally accuracte, but again it made a lot of sense.

I agree, we should focus on the positive things we have in our life, because even if it is the end times (which no man knows) there isn't a whole lot our fretting can do abut it. Peace.

At the risk of de-railing another thread...

How about listing things that we would like to see happen in the next 10 years...

For example...

1. Better treatment and more cures for are discovered by medical science.

2. More people will judge a person based upon there own individuality instead of, race, color, national origin, sex or religion.

3. Hopefully, more "full time" jobs are available that pay a "living wage" are available to Americans who want to work (instead of them have 2 or more jobs that pay a minimum wage).

4. Children will learn to "play nice" together instead of playing alone on the computer...

God first

Beloved Tom Strange

God loves you

Its good to see you stop bye my friend

thanks

Beloved jetc57

God loves you and I know he loves me too I just love hearing and telling others about his love

What wrong with me repying to your views

peace

Positive things are more part of my life how I can help another or written words God told me to write but I must face bad things because I will live through many because the end is getting closer

If you read my post this is one out of 100,s that talk about bad things You can find me in doctrine because words from God go there but this is what I just feel will happen

No I am not Serious about this post but I care about you enough to answer and al others

Its just a feeling that I may think about because of the pain in the world today from time to time but as a dayly basic no but as 3 -4 times a month maybe these last few months

But I cry for the ones with no hope because I just do

you ask

And what's up with all the repetition? "God First" That's nice, but overdone. and "God Loves You". I PERSONALLY KNOW God Loves Me. I don't need You to keep telling me He loves me. HE SAID SO HIMSELF!!! Hey, Roy -- He loves You TOO!! Believe it or not, a lot of us here at GS have a personal relationship with God. So we are 'cool' with God.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What wrong with me putting "God first" on what I write and wrong with me telling people "God loves you" Guess what God wants us to greet each other with love and a holy kiss

Yes there a lot of believers here on GS as there are unbelievers here too because of the evil Way

How I greet a friend is just up to me I take all here as friends

I know I am not judge by others but this is a debate and I answer debates because without two sides we have no debate

While I get buzy at times and do not answer or I see two others are debating and I need to say nothing but if I feel I need to get into it I do as I hope you do

peace

hope this help you understand me and that you keep up debating with love

Beloved outofdafog

God loves you my friend

Yes I am referring to "end times" writtens but all so what I feel sin will bring about

I love the history channel too

Yes every generation (when bad things were happening) felt that the end times were near but I know they are within 30 years because of God talking to me

I like to hold off the end because we might be able to reach more people but its comes because of sin just like death

Yes they could be part of the cycle of the earth but what about throwing up is it a cycle of the body or just the body trying to fix itself

you see I see earthquakes and natural disasters coming because of sin What we did to the earth and the earth just trying to fix itself

Yes we should focus on positive things Yes peace but we can do one thing as most of us do share God's love as you did here

Thank you your reply did bless my heart nice and simple

Beloved Zshot

God loves you

How about that name things I like to see come true maybe its time for a de-railing because that ok too

1) the dead raise with out the end coming

2) No need for Christ to come back because no more sin

3) all people living love

4) peace on earth and in heaven

5) people heal all sick even death

6) all things on earth are free

7) No need to kill animals for food

8) animals do not eat each other for food

9) plants like weeds only grow were we want them to grow

10) no bad things happen

Yes these things would be nice lets talk about them and how nice it be to see them come to past

As yours are too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For example...

1. Better treatment and more cures for are discovered by medical science.

2. More people will judge a person based upon there own individuality instead of, race, color, national origin, sex or religion.

3. Hopefully, more "full time" jobs are available that pay a "living wage" are available to Americans who want to work (instead of them have 2 or more jobs that pay a minimum wage).

4. Children will learn to "play nice" together instead of playing alone on the computer...

so we have alot to talk about

thank you my friend

Beloved coolchef1248 @adelphia.net

God loves you my friend

I just do not like drinking but if Tom was here I drink a beer with him because He is a great person and I think of him as a friend

And yes God wants me to be friends but God has never told me to drink

And God loves us for what in our heart not our belly

but think and have fun

Beloved Roy

My sincerest APOLOGIES for 'teasing you' about your 'SWEETNESS'.

I am sorry -- you have EVERY RIGHT to write what you 'feel'. If it makes you happy -- then repeat whatever you want - whenever. I guess you are RIGHT, a person could NEVER get tired of hearing that God loves them or that You Care. Your 'holy kisses' are Sweet. Your heart is in the RIGHT place.

I get the 'feeling' after re-reading all your posts that you are a very Loving and Kind person!! So forgive me if I was a 'butt-head' in what I wrote earlier. I understand now totally, your need to express yourself in the way you do it. Power to ya bro.....

I do not feel the Way Ministry was or is EVIL, however, I do agree it has had some leaders who operated the WRONG manifestations and took the Way in the WRONG direction..... but while I was in TWI, I learned a great deal, and I enjoyed many beautiful friendships.... But, we all have had different experiences. I'm getting up the courage to write My Story.

God doesn't want us to be motivated by 'fear' or to live in 'fear' of all the evil that is out there. We should free ourselves from associating with those who are on the wrong side. If we keep our fellowship with other loving people we will be in good company. I'm looking forward to all the good God has promised us at the same time, there is much work to be done. Healing hearts and minds.

Well God Bless You, Roy! I'm proud that you made good decisions and turned YOUR life around!!

I'll keep you in my prayers that God keeps healing you, mind, heart, body and soul. You are a sweetie...

YOU ARE LOVED too!!!!!

Cheers, peace and May God send you an angel to comfort you when you have feelings of doom or gloom. I know what that is like. We all feel the darkness in this ugly old World we currently call home, but its gonna get BETTER one day. What a glorious day that will be?

Agape'

Jeannette

God first

Beloved Jeannette

Yes God loves you my dear friend

You do not need to Apolgie to me we all need to say how we feel that what this board is about helping us face ourselfs and fears

Yes write your story because it will help you and others I have wrote mine and it help me a lot

You there no place for fears but we all have them until we face each and every one

I for one still have a lot to face in my life

thank you for your reply it has blessed by life thank you

God first

Beloved coolchef1248 @adelphia.net

God loves you my dear friend

thanks

Beloved excathedra

God loves my dear dear friend

Yes I am doing ok my friend

Yes there are way to many bad things out there I hope my feeling will never come to pass

thank you my friend

Roy -- Love the stuff you post -- makes me think (don'tcha know)!!

I don't always agree, but nothing wrong with thinking about it, eh??

I really like it when you put your stuff on JWO

Love it when they squirm!!! B) B)

Shucks -- if I post over there much more, I'll be an elder!

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

David

:D :P :D

Edited by dmiller

Why play the odds about bad things happening? Why not play the odds about good things happening?

Odds are there will be more hurricanes and that there will be some bad ones, unfortunately.

No offense, but I think it's in bad taste to toss around predicitions that will involve human lives based on a feeling that if the odds go in your favor you'll be "right". There's nothing right about damage and loss of life.

And to make my point clearer in case there's any misunderstanding, it's wrong to do this as far as I'm concerned because it's insensitive to the immense suffering that it represents. Sorry Roy, hate to let you down hard, but cut it out. Please.

Yes, I agree. Please Roy. Don't play that game. Bad things happen. Predictions don't make one lick of difference.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but in my opinion dire predictions for the future often seem to be some type of fear motivation/control device to try to get people to straighten up and 'believe' and obey a particular brand of doctrine.

When LCM had his big revelation about Y2K it just resulted in more control over people, more intrusion into people's private business--like what perscription meds they took, how much $$ they had saved for this big emergency... all in the guise of 'caring.'

Eeww, creepy feeling.

God first

Beloved Wayfer Not! and Bramble

God loves you my friends

I not making Predictions but sharing feeling but let me try to help

The bible tells us about bad things that are coming not to build fear but so we can watch and be ready to handle what coming to happen

To prepaire us the pain we must live through

This year my mom die and yes it was hard on me but God told me this year I lost a parent but because ny dad heath is so bad I had no ideal it would be my mom

I pray and talk to God about it but God told me all will die but your parent will rise again that just help a little

But I spend more time visiting them

But because I was a little compaired because God told me and the report of the doctors and I was the one to find her and help my sister and dad handle it

I do not have to tell you how great the pain was but I was somewhat ready

Just like if bad things are coming we can be ready to help who we can

Look the end is coming and just the things the bible talk about will come but we need to ready to help others handle the pain

but I like others the point of my feeling was reached maybe its time to talk about good things like ---------what we could do if things like these happen or what we could do to make sure things like this does not happen

thanks

I am very aware that bad things happen, especially to elderly parents. I've buried two, plus both my in laws. Don't need the Bible to tell me folks get old and die.

Your 'feelings' were not things anyone can prepare for, unless your idea of preparation is for people to flock to your faith. I see nothing positive about broadcasting such 'feelings' for others. Still don't get your point.

It looks like fear motivation to me, not some kindly warning. Perhaps that is not how you meant it, or perhaps you don't recognise fear motivation.

So to make the reference more accurate, look on page ONE, Rhino wrote it.......

"I feel like a beer"

:)

Sometimes I feel like a nut, :P

sometimes I don't ! B)

what was that commercial for anyway? lol

They say it is ineffective if you remember the slogan but not the product ...

a candy bar maybe ... hershey milk chocalate?

roy

i know how you are feeling about the death of a parent

my dad died 5 years ago

he was my best friend and i miss him daily'

when i am at camp and the sky is crisp and clear i always say hi to the first bright shining star 'hi dad!!'

stupid? maybe but it works for me

a holy kiss to you roy

Edited by coolchef1248 @adelphia.net