GreaseSpot Cafe

Does The Way Corps Still obedient to LCM?

themex

In re-reading your post, themex, I see that you might have meant ordained with the title "President". Regardless, I see nowhere in the bible where someone ever has a position for life if they walk away from godly practice in their life.

Interestingly, unlike previous leaders who left TWI, Martindale's book is still available in the bookstore, and his teachings, including WayAP, are still a fundamental part of TWI doctrine.

So maybe you have a point.

I suspect that there are a handful of "waycorps" that are still loyal to king okie.

You know...the ones whose brains have turned into apple sauce. I imagine a few of these mindless monkeys still see themselves as a kind of "remnant", tending to their mog...but don't worry...these people are so hypnotized by waybrain that they are nothing more than meat puppets who live in a world of total delusion and are probably as harmless as a fly whose wings have been pulled off.

I believe he still has his hand in TWI. His sexual affairs were no surprise to the BOT and upper leaders in TWI in my opinion. People knew, I even wondered about him after seeing AOS. The BOT were just irritated that they had so much damage control to do over it. Not that he had hurt people in TWI but the damage control was financial to them ..... thus get him out of sight for awhile.

Yeah ...... if his books are still being sold ........ he is still being sold ........ he will be back someday if you ask me ........ all forgiven and he and his wife will be back together for viewing entertainment and some sob story about how he had to work his whole life out and it took a few years but he is back. Yeah IMHO this is going to happen.

They will probably compare him to Paul the greatet sinner of all .......

The Saga continues ......... watch next weeks episode

Digi

I agree with Digitalis-- LCM will return(they are still using his heavy revy class and book) full of stories about his GREAT journey of repentance, that makes him even more the MOG. Plenty of the innies that are left are sure it was a one time affair, and Donna will be lauded as a great Christian wife who stood by her man!.

The question of why LCM hasn't started his own "offshoot" remains...possible answers are:

1-He was so discredited, he is afraid to crawl out of the shadows in which he hides.

2-He has simply lost interest in "Christian ministry" and is enthralled by being a personal trainer at Balleys

3-He never really left twi and is still pulling the strings from behind his curtain

4-He is too lazy to begin from scratch and is awaiting his opprotunity to return to twi and all their assets

If he DOES return to twi...many Grease spotters will be extending their thoughts, as well as their middle finger towards him.