GreaseSpot Cafe

Turn the light on....

likeaneagle

Im pretty thankful that I don't live across the street, I might start believing in capital punishment

Great Idea! I sent this video to an anti-death penalty friend of mine and told him to visualize living across the street from this guy.

According to my local NBC affiliate in Chicago: "The lights on the house are on a timer that is set to go off once every hour and are synchronized to the music "Wizards in Winter" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, according to the e-mail.

Williams told WDIV-TV in Detroit that the display is from 2004 and that he's working on another one for this year.

If this were my neighbor I think I'd introduce my rottweiler to a new pooping place. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
If this were my neighbor I think I'd introduce my rottweiler to a new pooping place. :lol:

ha ha yes i would send my boxers to lol :P

I can't believe i sat there for 3 mins and 2 secs and watched it

I thought something great was gonna happen at the end.........

hmmmmmmmm so glad that ain't my neighbour i would have to pull the plug on his electrics

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I LOVE the music! After BOWTWI sent it to me I HAD to find out who they are. Now I can't wait to get a CD or two or theirs. Between them and Mannheim Steamroller, I don't know who I like better! I can really get some cleaning done to that music! It kind of reminds me of the S&M Album of Metallica.

Thanks so much for posting this LikeaEagle!