GreaseSpot Cafe

I need help!! serious HELP!!!

Ron G.

From a biography of the composer Robert Schumann-

In 1854, during a trip to Holland with Clara, a considerable public success for both, he began to hear a terrifying music (auditory hallucinations)repeating in his head. Schumann had always dreaded the possibility of madness, but on February 6 of this same year, he fled from the house and threw himself in the Rhine. And after being taken out of the water, he asked that he be locked up. The last two years of Schumann's life were spent in an asylum close to Bonn.

this has happened before...

What a way to go..

Maybe it's Holy Spirit reminding you that, indeed, it's amore. C'est La'Amor -- Something like, That's life, only, "that's love."

This Oh Little Town of Bethlehem has been running through my mind, "...For Christ is born of Mary, and gathered all above, while mortals sleep, the angels keep their watch of wondering love. O morning stars, together proclaim the holy birth! And praises sing to God the King, And peace to men on earth. How silently, how silently, the wondrous gift is given! So God imparts to human hearts the blessings of his heaven. No ear may hear his coming, but in this world of sin, Where meek souls will receive him, still the dear Christ enters in. . ."

God's love and kindness is still never failing. He works with whatever He can find to remind us of His love and kindness.

This is the song that never ends

Yes it goes on and one my friends

Some people started singing it not

Knowing what it was...

And you'll be busy singing it forever just because....

This is the song that never ends

Yes it goes on and on my friends

Some people started singing it not

Knowing what it was....

And you'll be busy singing it forever just because.......

For all you Barney fans.........

:dance:

Thanks for the help everyone!!

Sudo,

Your post got Andrew singing it ALL DAY LONG.

Bluzeman,

The Bird is a song I remember very, very well. It's the song that was interrupted on the radio when Walter Cronkite announced the death of JFK. Some friends and I ditched school after 2nd period that day to go to Dallas and see the president. We never really saw anything, but heard the 4 shots loud and clear and then a lot of hollering and commotion from Dealy Plaza about a block away. We left as quickly as possible and heard that on the radio as we were leaving.

Wacky,

EXCELLENT, Thank you!

Shell,

It'll soon appear in the silly forum.

Andrew spent Sunday afternoon going through his Veggie Tales collection, so now that's firmly planted in my head...

Some veggies went to sea, sea, sea

to see what they could see, see, see

but all that they could see, see, see

was the bottom of the deep blue sea, sea, sea

see?

Andrew spent Sunday afternoon going through his Veggie Tales collection, so now that's firmly planted in my head...

I just got the Veggie Tales "Christmas Tree" CD the other day (for me, not the grandkids). Ask Ted. He'll tell you that I rent Veggie's DVD's all the time for me (and even made him sit through it).

we're the pirates who don't do anything

we just stay at home, and lie around

and if you ask us, to do anything

we'll just tell you, we don't do anything

Dear friend Ron,

You do indeed have my deepest symphonies. :blink:

The only way I know of to cure a case as sirius as yours is to run out and buy the complete boxed edition of the 666 Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis Movies. (Ususally available at any convenience store for $4.98 or in french at $1.50 in any French Embassy or francophile cult.)

Play the whole set at once all the way to the end.

If you are still alive, you will be completely numb, which can be loosely interpreted as cured, and Dean Matin can never ever hurt you again. (Actually, you won't even feel it if you get run over by train.)

Or you will be a brainwashed fan and won't care that the song bores holes deep into your pyche, shortcircuiting all logic and reason, leaving you selling flowers in orange robes at airports and way functions.

The good news is if you buy the french version is you will be fluent in french.