GreaseSpot Cafe

Ok, wait just a minute

Shellon

http://www.courttv.com/trials/news/011206_cannibal_ap.html

This dude advertises on the internet for someone he can slaughter and consume and another dude RESPONDS to it and hooks up with him.

:blink:

" In early 2004, a court in the central city of Kassel convicted Meiwes of manslaughter and sentenced him to 8 1/2 years in prison. He was spared a murder conviction, with the court arguing that perpetrator and victim used each other as means to an "ultimate climax."

Alright, so now they want to retry the man in hopes of a better sentence this time.

I'm just not sure which stuns me more, the one advertising or the one that said 'hey yeah I'm into that too, lets do it'

Let's just count our blessings shall we??

We're rid of one sicko who was the canniballé and the canniballizer is in custody.. probably for a LONG time. What's not to like? Maybe we ought to encourage these types to advertise more. Get in touch with each other. Let their true feelings out and do away with puritanical constraints that inhibit their full expression of the zest for adventure.

sudo (who just LOVES the avant-gardë)

I think Sudo might be onto something. If they turn that cannibal guy loose, he can run more ads and continue to consume more "victims".

The world might end up a better place and Sudo might be unanimously approved to the SCOTUS.

Society wins, the cannibal wins, those with a death by being eaten wish win, eBay wins and Sudo wins!!!!

Chief Justice Sudo! Whadda concept!!