GreaseSpot Cafe

$250,000 worth of pot uncovered

herbiejuan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that movie "American Beauty" Kevin Spacey was paying his next door neighbor's kid several hundred dollars for a small bag of the high quality stuff.

quote: OMG!!!!! Somebody else who remembers the "Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers"!!!!!

I like the one where they go to Disneyland and before they can get in they have to be seen by the "attitude inspector" who stares really hard into each of their eyes and pronounces that 2 of them can go in, but the dark curly haired one can't go in because he has a bad attitude.

The one who can't go in mildly protests only to be beaten senseless by 2 big guys wearing Mickey Mouse ears and holding baseball bats. One of them (FFBs) was named Freewheelin' Franklin, which is/was the actual name of a Hell's Angel, so I heard.

Edited by johniam

I heard at the barbershop that a quarter of Alabama Dirtweed goes for $35-40 and you'll pay close to $100 for hydro. Apparantly the hydro system allows more complete control over heat light humidity and nutrients and therefore produces a higher quality product. He said you could get instructions and everything you need online.

Really he did

LOL! Thank goodness for barber shops! I went home not too long ago and, after pumping gas, was behind a very stoned college student in line.....was soooooo tempting to ask him for information about prices and....well...you know....how they grow it nowadays...

I do get the Way Rag (surprisingly) and yes, my ex was a sniper and SWAT team member for the county, an Air patrolman and other "special" ops.....so, yes, I've seen "other" magazines on a pretty consistent basis....but for "research" only.....have to know what "the enemy" is up to, you know? ;)

Who is Bowden?

McKeanj,

Bowden is a very small city/town of about 80 people (ok, maybe a few more than that) about an hour or two west of Atlanta, in Georgia, near the city of Carrollton, on the Alabama/Georgia border. HerbieJuan lives there, so there's really only 79 OTHER people there, but HerbieJuan is the only one who matters!

I only know bacuz I'm near Atlanta and Herbie's told me about it. Hi Herbs!

Welcome to the site, although I feel funny welcoming you to a place that I haven't been visiting much lately! Mebbe I'll step in more since I just got my cable internet back.

:offtopic:

That dang dial up almost turned me into a non-internet user!! I broke loose of THAT cult (the dial-up cult) just in the nick of time!

Back to topic:

Hi everyone! Funny I should join you in THIS post. I was born in 1960 and went to high school in the 70's and I was the ONLY ONE ANYONE knew who NEVER smoked pot or did drugs. Now I realize what a fool I was!!! :asdf:

:dance::spy:

It's Bowdon not Bowden, it's named after some confederate general that did something magnificent before being captured I think.

I've heard many opinions on legalizing pot. I don't think it will happen because too many people are feeding at the trough. DEA, FBI State County and City interdiction efforts, not to mention the Border Patrol, Customs and the Military. Then you can count the revenue this trade brings into the host country in terms of legal and illegal investments and add to that the humdreds of folks making money cultivating processing and transporting the product to market and it constitutes a sizable amount of cash floating around a country. Too many hogs at the trough as somebodies grandpa used to say...

Edited by herbiejuan

I think we should make it all legal. So - - if somebody wants to hallucinate and "fly" off a 40th story balcony - - let him! This is a free country. Let the Darwin-Effect weed out the really strange ones.

One of my window cleaning accounts is a Tinder box store. They sell tobacco related stuff. Right now they have several different sizes of Hookahs. The guy there says that hookahs have a role in tobacco history, but since we've already mentioned the Fabulous Furry Freak Bros. who can forget the one where they were smoking from a hookah and Wonder Wart Hog (drawn by the same guy, Gilbert Shelton), smashes the brick wall they're behind and tells them everything's cool. One of the hookahs at tinder box is 4 feet tall and has 6 hoses.