GreaseSpot Cafe

Moving Day

Shellon

My oh my I have been packing for two weeks straight for the move from Ohio to FL. but there is light at the end of the tunnel cause I am just about finished .

Now when I get down there and unpack and shortly there after when Moony and I get hitched we have to move her stuff but it's worth it all cause I love my sweet lady.

Yeah I too moved a few times in and out of twi but I do not have so much junk then.

Well back to it

Packman Ted

:)

Edited by TED Ferrell

Let us know when the move is, if it happens, Shellon. Mebbee we can all show up at your house, have some prayer & manifestations, get a course in back safety and.... Oh wait! We don't have to do those things anymore, do we? :P

Okay - cold beer is always a good motivator. I'll come help you and I'll bring the beer. :beer:

Moony & Ted - how far are y'all from Orlando? I don't have a truck, but I have a jack AND I'm willing and able to help you. :B)

Shellon, if this move takes place, will it be during Spring Break?

I have some boys here that could lend a couple of hands :)

We're not too far away... :wave:

Reading the post about Way moving mentality makes me MAD :realmad:

So many items that were left behind in moves... so many albums, drum sticks caught mid air druing a Utopia Concert, priceless family heirlooms... :asdf: how stupid, how very, very stupid I was!

I have pick-up truck, but I'm not gonna help YOU!!

Er -- wait-a-minute :unsure: --- hmmm, meebe that was a jack, or sumpthing! :biglaugh:

I don't have a pick up, but I would help you David. :confused:

Moony -- sorry. That was a lame attempt at parodying the statement docvic makes in pfal.

The one where he says *I have a jack, but I'm not gonna help YOU*

If I had the time (and money for the high price of the gasoline to get there :o )

It would be my privilidge to help you and Ted get moved in. :)

Moony -- sorry. That was a lame attempt at parodying the statement docvic makes in pfal.

The one where he says *I have a jack, but I'm not gonna help YOU*

And mine was the other part of the quote. I just took yours and ran with it. :)

Moony & Ted - how far are y'all from Orlando? I don't have a truck, but I have a jack AND I'm willing and able to help you. :B)

How far? You know that's not the real question. The real question is, how much construction is there on I-4?

Edited by moony3424

Thanks everybody for your kind thoughts about helping us get moved in we Will Be Ok. I still have a weak mind and a strong back :)

My friend Ken Sudduth from Sarasota is flying into Colunbus Oh. next Wed. we load on Apr 6 and head out the next day.Ken will drive the truck and I will follow in my car with my Mom.Ken also told me he has a friend that owes him a favor so we should have plenty of help.

But if anyone is in the area you are most welcome to drop by for some beer.After a few six packs who cares about unloading anyway :blink:

Our new home is in Pinellas Park Fl.

LOL To You All

Ted

Ha!! :biglaugh:

It's a little over a thousand miles to Nashville, Tennessee from here in Minney-soda.

How far past that are you??

Lessee -- if I bring the truck (at 15 mpg) on down to help out, (and gasoline at $2.51 per gallon),

and since you all are (many miles) further yet -- that would be -- ummmm

Oh No!! -- I don't want to even want think about that!! :o