• Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
    • pawtucket

Document Section   08/11/2016

With the upgrade to the new server, we ran into problems with the software managing the document section.  While this is being remedied, the domain is redirected to the forums. 
nandon

Song of the moment

3,736 posts in this topic

A lot of great stuff there HG30 & Don't Worry !!! that Frank tune made me think of his Love and Marriage - my dad was a big music lover and had quite an assortment of LPs - he had a bunch of Sinatra and Dean Martin - i would listen to music all weekend with my dad - this is one of my favs

Edited by T-Bone
clarification

DWBH, Your selection takes me back into a time warp 60s or 50s I believe smokey tune!

Tbone, your tune brought back a nostalgic moment from my childhood sitcom favourite do you remember when they played this tune from...

Krys, you are always welcome to the music party look forward to your tunes

As long as we're into crooners.......

Another classic from the 70s

Enjoy folks

For a year now I've been taking rock & roll songs from the 50's thru 70's & making them about the Lord instead of the heartbreak & lost loves alot of them are negatively about....well hey..I recently discovered a group called the "Steel City Quartet" on youtue who have a group of songs..re-works of alot of the Platters & Righteous bros. hits....this may really "float your boat"..it does mine..as they're a tad corney but fn IMHO..enjoy enjoy.JJ

Yeah nice one jim jack il check it out sometime I'm usually on YouTube 

OKAY all you Music lovers out there! Feast your eyes and ears on this kid! And, scroll down for some more fabulous vids of very talented musicians! Thank God we have technology to pass these things on to posterity.

Holy fret-donia begonia !!!! Absolutely fantastic !!!! Talk about a minimalist alternative to overproduced albums. Thanks for posting that, Don’t Worry – I really liked that !

Sweet! I agree with you T-Bone - - I didn't have to work to hear the beats and harmonies.

ever had a tough day? sometimes a goofy video can help.