GreaseSpot Cafe

The "One Body" finger pointing thread. Try on the shoe.

M. D. Vaden

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biglaugh:

Well, he doesn't have two heads in his avatar, but he may be two-faced. ;)

I remember him coming on here a few times previously; condemning us and not sticking around to explain or discuss anything. He'll wait a few months and then come back and do the same thing yet one more time. I'm slow, but my memory does catch up to me eventually. I think this is even a different handle - it used to be mdvaden, I believe.

Buth, hey, if the shoe fits..... ;)

Wow, when I had three kids under the age of 3 my house got pretty messy. Can you imagine? And, the top of my fridge was cluttered! Gasp!

Oh, the devil spirits danced!

Plus, our believing was crap, because the house we rented after selling ours to be out of debt had a small hole in the front room carpet! We were supposed to confront our landlord.

Right. He was renting the house to us for about $200 less than other comparable house rentals. We really wanted to start in on him.

One time I went too long in my interpretation of tongues and went into prophecy. I was egotistical and selfish and wanted to expound the greatness of God.

Now you know. :)

Yeah, and this one time, at band camp...

Oh. This is bad.

I accepted food from someone who was on government asistence, obviously a slothful devil spirit possessed person. And I accepted it for months! She saved me about $20 in groceries a week, probably.

I never once reproved her for taking aide from the government. I was even thankful for the cereal and beans and carrots etc.

AND! AND! I made treats from the cereal she gave me for my snacks after HF!

You all are sooooo hellbound, you know that, doncha?

I can already smell your "chestnuts" roasting on an open hellfire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice try at deflection, MDVADEN. Too bad most people on this forum aren't buying it.

The things of which I'm guilty is physically, financially and emotionally supporting an organization which ostensibly offered a greater and better understanding of God and Jesus Christ through their own "unique" research methods (not knowing the leaders of this organization were woefully deficient in their understanding and application), ignoring the "red flags", and not always treating people in the manner they should be treated - with kindness, respect and open-mindedness.

You want to compare that with the practiced evil that went on at the highest levels of the Way? Be my guest.

You all are sooooo hellbound, you know that, doncha?

I can already smell your "chestnuts" roasting on an open hellfire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:jump:

Can we roast marshmallows too??

This thread brought me down at first (apparently it was successful at its intial attempt

:evildenk:.)

But now I'm having a great laugh!!

Thank ee very much!!!

Me too pipes! I was feeling guilty about all my evil ways and pressured about fessing up. Now that everyone is coming clean, I think I can do it!

I held up the line at the post office the other day looking for money to pay for stamps. You see, I tried to give the gal a $20.00 bill to pay for something under a dollar and she didn't have enough change. I should be ashamed of myself, and I really am. I did have a 5 dollar bill when I left home, but I gave it away to this homeless guy. I will repent of my evil ways! :(

gc

Now that some of us have been shamed into coming clean ...

One time I didn't line up the chairs properly for a meeting. I am sure they were

at least 1/4 to 1/2 inch off. This probably allowed devil spirits to infiltrate the meeting.

I only pretended to clean the already clean bathroom before a meeting once. :redface:

How many Hail Mary's is that gonna cost me? or is it Crowns? or devil spirit invitations? or extra ABS I have to give? I get so confused!!!! :wacko:

:evilshades: ummmmmm, uhhahhh(clear throat)...................

I did something bad on Uncle Harry Hill!

AHHHH, ok, I said it, I feel sssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better now.

Thank You MDVaden for encouraging me to confess all my sins. :wave:

Now, who has a little bit of trash about themselves?

I've already heard about VP Wierwille. How about you?

We can't shift all the blame onto a few people. We still carried out many naughty or wrong things because we choose to.

Hey Vader. You some kind of child molester? You sound like one. No kidding.

Anybody who draws a moral equivalency between teaching the bible fifteen minutes too long and the crimes Wierwille & Martindale (and their sadistic, self-serving toadies) committed against many Way believers has to be some kind of twisted, amoral freak. That's what you sound like.

I'd say you are a sick puppy Vader, a Wierwillian monstrosity of the first order. I see no evidence of conscience in you. You are primordial slime, oozing into a pool at the base of the scale of human moral evolution.

If I knew where you lived I'd tip the police to search your house and property. And your computer, too. You reek of depravity, even across the internet.

Edited by satori001

:blink:

lol...ok, I had the pleasure of knowing Mr. Vader (and his wife and children) for a while

and he may be misguided and reeling from a TWI hangover

and socially clumsy to the point of being one rude dude

and he may be a bit of a quirky eccentric type

but he is no monstrous threat to society

and ok, so as not to derail

i confess...

...i tried to teach the entire PFAL class to a (female) friend as we got drunk as skunks in a nudie bar

and to make my sin worse...i never once made a sexual advance towards her

:spy:

Edited by sirguessalot

He's a freak. Your vote of confidence should please him, all the same. It's not that I know him. I've only read the most perverse of comparisons, that of an extended bible teaching with the molesting and abuse of young, Christian followers. Those are the words of a sick freak.

Edited by satori001