GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way...a reflection

lilbit

It has been well over six months since I left this site. My previous name was Imbus. I'm back for just a brief moment to communicate an awareness that has happened on my journey.

Thank God for Craig. It took that man to bring down a miniserty that still could be out there manipulating the masses. When I think about it... Craig really brought a magnifying glass behavior to a very suductive system. Craig mirrored in more ways than one the decietfulness and rationalization of the whole Way system. Had I not lived throughe such horrific spiritual opposites of love, forgiveness and compassion I would not have been able to be critical enough to challange the real and know its true depth. So in a way Craig was the perfect solution to a very serious problem. It took a little time for the system to break but better late than never.

I know this man hurt the multitudes as well as V.P. So what can we gleen from this? For me... Go stright to The Source if you want spiritual understanding and guidence. Embrace what resinates with you and let go of the rest. And for God sake ask for healing from all this. It is available...on every level. There is a big univese out there and God is not limited. We just need to break out of our box thinking and allow for unlimited LOVE to happen. I'm game ...are you?

Thanks Craig for living what Christianity, Love ,Compassion, Forgiveness, Serenity,At-one-ment IS NOT. I look forward to the journey of What IS! Namaste...Imbus

I've often wondered if Craig has awoken from his spiritual stupor. He's away from the mass adulation and servitude----and his driving purpose to stand on a stage for "all the world" to see.

Craig was the ultimate coward----like "the man behind the curtain" who had minions doing his dirty work. Now, all that is gone. Is Satan done with him?

Has Craig had a glimmer of reality, and does it get through? I wonder if he crumbles in silence...

At least to me, LCM was a dynamic speaker and teacher. But, I'm told so was Adolph Hitler.

Craig's reign lasted a little longer than Hitler's and he didn't destroy as many people with his devilish doctrines as Hitler did. Alas, he left with a whimper, just like Hitler.

Germany had to be rebuilt from without after WWII. TWI will have to be rebuilt from without (and "without")

if it is to exist for the glory of God and His Word as it once proudly proclaimed. The "without" includes

all the bondage doctrines and practices that are in place, "the past abuses are behind us" blinders and excuses, and the ego that says there no where else to get "the rightly divided Word". This is not an

exhaustive listing.

Nazi doctrine is rejected by all but the most extreme. LCM/TWI is rejected by all but the most decieved

and those who benefit directly from its promotion.

Good thread lilbit.

My healing is well on the way after two months. Too much to live for now to waste time being bitter.

(Now, I was never abused except for the doctrines I swallowed hook, line, and sinker).

As food for thought, I wonder if God's foregiveness only covers our sins against Him while our sins against others must be addressed by us to those we've wronged in order to have them foregiven prior to the Bema or judgements - where as LCM taught every wrong will be made right to our full satisfaction. If so, he'd better get busy apologizing or he's going to spend a LONG time in the "principal's office" later.

Here is another realization that happened along the way... NOT THE WAY. Looking from a place of an "overview" I find... had I not experiance a false sudo seperation from what is truly Spiritual and who I AM, I would not have been as hungry to embrace my Higherself or God.

We all have immersed ourselves in the doctrines of men and came up wounded, frightened and confused. Without resolve our only options to this is bitterness, distrust and fear. I know I have lived my share of it. But there comes a time when enough is enough between your ears and you cry out for healing and resolve. The resolve I recieved is and continues to be on such a grandiose scale that I cant believe that it is real , let alone true. All I did was ask MY Beloved for help, what is the truth and guidence. The responce from the universe was YES!!!. The different ways and means to my healing have not been conventional but neither is GOD.

So in retrospect what I have experianced and understand NOW in my life, had it not been for my time with TWI, the depth and richness probly would not have been realized by me. Everything in its own time. I do not condone TWI and its practices and I wil not let them have the last word spiritually. I have taken spiritual responcibility to heal. And to date I can honestly say...I AM HEALED. This post is to let anyone who feels hopelessly intangled and stuck that there is resolve and love . It's yours for the asking. Namaste, Imbus

Edited by lilbit

Mr. Pipes said: "As food for thought, I wonder if God's foregiveness only covers our sins against Him while our sins against others must be addressed by us to those we've wronged in order to have them foregiven prior to the Bema or judgements."

If Jesus Christ is a complete Savior (and he is), then when we do Romans 10:9 first, then I John 1:9, then "he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness." God has forgiven you .. but it certainly does wonders for us when we "clear the air" with those we have wronged ... which would indeed, take LCM a long time.

Hope this helps, Mr. Pipes.

DL

• 2 weeks later...

Imbus, excellent posts. I'm so happy for you that you are healed. You reminded me of Song of Solomon when you mentioned your beloved. I would love to say someday, that I know I'm healed, but for now I know I'm on my way and am at peace about it, so it's ok :-)

Yeah, I don't think LoyBoy did anything to promote the health of WayWorld in the longrun.

But, to take an even larger view, it was a scam that was bound to unravel sooner or later.

Be it Charles Ponzi, or Rich DeVoss, Jim Bakker. or any of a few thousand of the MLM schemes around, sooner or later reality has a way of making itself known. And even when LCM took over there was ample evidence of a WayWorld in decline. In a great many ways, I think it was just a matter of time till it all came tumbling down.

The mark and avoid policy was a great way to dismantle TWI and special kudos to the self-centered Chris Geer for his POP giving us the "fog years" seriously depleted the ranks of TWI

However Mr. P. to compare ole Craiggers to Hitler is beyond my understanding- :asdf: I wouldn't even put Craig in the same category as Jim Jones and I wouldn’t put Jim Jones in the same category at Hitler- :nono5:

Hitler belongs with Genghis Kahn and Stalin-

(Genuine thanks to always to Paul Allen and our Paw for their part- in dismantling and especially in the healing).