GreaseSpot Cafe

hi----newbie aboard

watersedge

Welcome Watersedge! :) Don't be afraid to say anything. We are all a bunch of people here with different ideas and opinions. The refreshing thing is we can disagree, and we won't get marked and avoided (unless we are attacking people :biglaugh: ). It is a far cry from our time in twi. I hope you find your time here enjoyable. It has been a great place for me to vent almost 20 years of frustration and know that I have understanding ears. Take care.

Don't be shy about posting if it's because you're afraid that someone might (gasp) disagree with you. I have great respect for some folks I disagree often with (I'll name a couple, Groucho and Oakspear, the latter I have even met live). I can't guarantee you'll never get your head bit off, but being afraid of that risk (a low risk IMO) runs the bigger risk of missing out on a lot more.

Right Paw? (I see your name on this thread at the same time heh heh).

P.S. I'll do my part professionally to keep the hurricanes away heh heh.

Edited by Lifted Up

Welcome to Grease Spot Café, Watersedge! Happy 4th of July - we're all celebrating our independence from The W--- - oh never mind - - tonight, let's drink our fill of French Vanilla Cappuccino - the first round is on me. :beer:

Welcome, Watersedge! So glad you are here.

Heading to the Atlantic myself later today. I'll think of you when I walk through the water's edge in my bare feet!

Suda

thanks all of you, the pie and cake was yummy

the coffee fresh brewed and tasty

the beer beverages were AWESOME

ecspecially with the fresh shrimp

never been TWI, but went to a few fellowships many a moon ago and did't like the taste of the plate served. after reading many of the posts made here i can say that i made the right choice in NOT getting involved

yet i had to find out what happened with twi, a google search later and the info flowed

so sorry for the pain some have suffered, yet i see (and read of the gains) keep gaining on cause life will never pass you by