GreaseSpot Cafe

what is the WAY

watersedge

from the little knowledge that have about the org called the way

my assessment is as follows

devious, deceptive, degrading

most of what i know comes from these forums and that is

second hand knowledge to me

but in all honesty i really do feel for all of you who got suckered into the hype

of promises that never could be fulfilled. smoke and mirrors can omly decieve

a soul that yearns for the truth or any part of the truth. it is appallling to me that a

person can play the mind game of "promised salvation" and parlay that hedged bet

into a monetary fortune.

now this charlatain's wife is in need of good care and there is i riff about that?

may god have mercy on my soul, but what is up with this group?

the sad part of this whole situation is I cannot throw any stones

because i am just as guilty of the arrogance that led to the fall

off the way

now all i can do is atone for my behaviour and ask for forgiveness,

not the adultery, just the arrogance

coming out of the closet is cleansing

The way is a cult and subscribes to a wierwillian interpretation of the scriptures. A follower of twi, and many of its offshoots, is filled with pride and manifests an elitist attitude towards other christians. All activity and monies are to further the group's efforts and isolation from family and community.

You are welcome at the way......as long as you stay and do what you're told.

:)

And hey...a number of 'promises' were delivered ! Rightly divided Word, leadership training (the good parts of it), s.i.t., clearing up confusion etc... so what 'promises' weren't delivered (for you) ?

Most here, totally disagree with this quote...The Way never delivered any of these things.

And hey...a number of 'promises' were delivered ! Rightly divided Word, leadership training (the good parts of it), s.i.t., clearing up confusion etc... so what 'promises' weren't delivered (for you) ?

My unfulfilled promises, to name a few:

Peace

Joy

Prosperity

Promises fulfilled:

Divided Word - divisionist doctrine

Confusion

Hello;

The TWI, huh huh! ,(ole crap of Craig when he was demanding something), it is a terribly destructive , cult of the part of society that could'nt make it any legal or moral way, so the original one of them heard about a new con to run that actually got attention and movement from the spiritual realm, ( did'nt matter which side), and poof he and all those that would tolerate his sickness , were on their way to a monumental rotteness of legendary proportions. Preach up to break time and go have multi partner sex in his motorhome, with the young women recruited to "bless the man of god afer all he's done. And if they did'nt want to then break'em down to it.

Many of the originals were from his witness at Woodstock , and having no home he invited them all to the farm . Many of which came there, and got the whole free love thing going i guess. Then when he had drugies, or prostitutes, well , guess he could'nt preach on it if he did'nt know everything about it, and he never stopped researching.

It is a knowing , sick, cauculating, mafia like clan and cult, that intends to stay wealthy, and have clout to deny the truth and law, till ( i started to say something stupid about the return of Christ, but they are fanatic that their secret priesthood is the returned Christ incarnate, only problem I think we are talking about two differnt ones ), something stopps them, and it gets ugly any time they even hear the word no!

Once thaey have made up their minds to their "BELIEVINGS" dare and confess unbelief about it. The sacred addgenda of the man of god and his will be done is all!!!!!!!!!

They will knowingly warp anyone they can , if you won't program , or give ole whoever his way, there is going to be trouble one time or another when ole .......... has help with him.

These nut cases started their own police force, guns, cars with insignias, and all ; under the man of god

sovergin rulership. And they mean sovergin , dare any even speak back to him, let anone deny or defy him.

He is devine authority come to earth. Just the wrong kind i think. God is God, but this is god .

They try to be a dream come true till they are your whole life , then it gets pushy, and then it gets ugly, then V*** Mc**** risks his life by storming through your apartment uninvited, then screaming , cusing you out, and demanding that Bob Moynihan be aplumbed and his assanine rage be given it's due aplumb!

or else. They are omnipotent, and any defiance of the rotten spue brings the whole place down on you.

Frankly Mc*** is luck to be alive, I do a lot out of respect for the real God , reguardless of what a swine like them can do , but me and at least one other drew a line with his butt kissing shows to defend the all mighty Man of god , and make some big show for him. But since the tactic got him the run of the place guess reprobates do prosper. The place is full of this mess , even after purging.

The theme is an Acts age ministry , with all the power of the Jews and Rome,and all the spiritual position of Christ Jesus , and their theme , any lie , or spirit is a good one if it gets us our way, and gets us away with it. Every filth of the "gypsys" , and every rotteness of bigbusiness crime, all in one. And who they can't run they curse.

The bible they teach is corrupt, and never presents the whole truth, so just go to the local Ohio meath market bar , probably around west Dayton etc. and pick up some super religious , cheap date , and there

you are, a safe version of a TWI.

The indoctrinated higherarchy also knows just what they are doing, and operated a private mental hospital , where incoragables could be made to go to till they were well, and could be a use to the household again, and stop this counterproductive contending about things that were just not true. That was defined as

anything including all manner of crimes, that they wanted covered up. If no one caught them and was big enough to do something about it right then, by the time they got five minutes away from it it was cursed as looking back, (a corruption of a scripture from the book of Eze.

A spider net in the dark corners of life to they to get your self out of before the big one can get at you.

It's i pit.

god Bless and Keep You,

connerron :nono5:

Edited by DooWap