GreaseSpot Cafe

Caption This!!!

Ron G.

Okay, I can't stand for JL and Suda to remain in suspense any longer, so here's a little sex-talk education:

Drapes = hair on head

Carpet = hair in a lower portion of the anatomy

People often refer to someone as being a natural blonde or redhead because "the drapes match the carpet." I thinik there are slight variations on this, but that's the gist.

Thanks, Linda

What a education we receive here in the forums as well as in chat!

If it had said "I see she's a natural brunette" I would have gotten it, but it wouldn't have been as funny.

Thanks again for taking the time to enlighten me.

Suda

You mean, we are actually talking about pubic hair? Oh man, did I REALLY miss that one! Carpet? I didn't know that prussy hair was called "carpet"! Oh where oh where have I been? Alaska I guess....Not that Alaskans have never heard of the term, but, I hadn't.....I guess I'm not as much of a bad boy as I thought.... :( :)

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Thanks for explaining that, Linda. I got it wrong too - I thought Tonto was putting a Twilight Zone spin on the caption. Something like - the old geezer was peering through the backside of the painting in some fourth dimensional way and was commenting on the decor of the artist's studio.....My bad...

And now that I think of it, I just LOVE "laying carpet", ya know what I mean?..... :wink2:

Better watch it, Jonny - for remarks like that - you could get called on the carpet ..........hmmmmm - - well, just let the answering machine get it......

Edited by T-Bone

HA! Called on the carpet...answering machine...I get it!

You know, there's so many ways you can go with this carpet/drapes thing. I mean, there's the drapes that are fahr-engine red, there are carpet types like berber or frieze...and of course there's steam-cleaning ...it boggles the mind.

Rumor has it the reason for the Nicole Kidman/Tom Cruise break-up was Tom’s constant demand for special treatment. Nicole once complained to a close friend “It didn’t matter what time he came home - - he always expected me to roll out the red carpet.”

:dance: hey - doesn't this little guy on the left look like Tom Cruise in Risky Business ?

so is "BIG OLE ED" so big he has his own zip code?

Did you mean zipper code?

I just know any second Pawtucket is gonna take this thread away.

.......Or at least give it a PG-13 rating.....

Edited by T-Bone