GreaseSpot Cafe

Is this GreaseSpot for a bunch of whiners???

Warren

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be patient, the removal of Waybrain affects us all differently ...

Though it would be useful for God to have something to work with to reconstruct.

TWI is not dead.

Its current version is very much alive and (at least in their thinking) well.

As a business entity they hit critical mass long ago and is very much self sustaining and they will most likely NEVER actually die.

That, to me, is a VERY disturbing thought.

Therefore, for as much as some may view what goes on here as whining or people who "just won't let it go." My opinion is that that opinion is at best an uninformed one.

Becoming freed from the clutches of TWI is a long and in some cases arduous process. This cafe helps immessurably in moving folks down the road to freedom from TWI.

Problem is that the current followers HAVE NO IDEA of how trapped and controlled they are by TWI.

Those of us who are X TWIits must needs follow the process to FIND out specifically how controlled we were and maybe... still are.

The secret to their success lies in how successfull they have been in geeting people to buy into "Wayworld" in such a manner thet the individual has NO IDEA that they are under the control of the organization. In fact the individual thinks they are in a class of the freest fret thinkers in the world.

GS Cafe helps us, all of us do that.

That is a VERY valuable thing.

Post ON! My brothers & sisters... post on with whatever you feel you need to post!

This website is a GOOD thing.

But then again that's just one guy's opinion.

For whatever that's worth. :-)

Edited by HCW

I had a recent experience w/ TWI that probably fits this thread better than others.

I took a "day job" about a year ago as a technician doing Dish Network satellite installations, when my the ad agency I was working w/ took a turn to the south in term of how much $$$ we were bringin' in. You know gotta pay those stinkin' bills, that sorta thing.

At any rate, lo and behold, one day a few weeks ago, my route for the day included a four room install at, you guessed it, TWI HQ of all places. My sometimes quirky sense of humor prevailed over my disgust over how they treated me... so rather than give the install to some one else, I went to do it.

Long story short. I was flabberghasted by how right they THINK they are there when compared to how clearly I could (and most anyone would) see just how freakin' WIERD they are.

What was most shocking to me, is how EVERYONE speaks that wayspeak stuff! Just look at thier website and the posts from their ventures on the web. "Normal" folk just don't talk like that.

They not only don't see how they talk as wierd, they EMBRACE it.

AND they actually win some converts, and have a crop of young folk who are lifetime commited to it.

That's just one thing.

HCW--------Thanks for putting into words what I was thinking(OK,not the part about the day job).

Sometimes it's like watching an old home movie and seeing yourself do something you really wish the camera had not captured. But then again you think to yourself: Maybe my kids will see this and recognize the folly.

If they benefit from it, it will have been worth the embarrassment.

HCW, I always enjoy your posts. :) It's good to see you.

I used to be impressed when they talked about working with vendors, now I wonder what those people thought. LOL! They must draw straws to see who has to work with them unless it's a company with a sense of humor like you, HCW, then they do it to see who gets to go since it's such a hoot.

HCW:

What an experience that must have been! (LOL)

How come they didn't recognise you and sue you for trespassing? Nobody there who recognized you?

What are they doing with all that modern technology, anyway?

That's just one thing.

I'm curious about the other thing(s)?

Thank you for the insightful post(s). Your one man's opionion looks good to moi! :)

Hubby and I have discussed similar observations to your statement that TWI "will most likely NEVER actually die." Apparently the organization has enough money/assets to be self sustaining.

Back to topic now......